Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Silk Cloaks for Art?

I want to get back into drawing and need some extra motivation. I don't have any digital currency account so am offering commission by character slots. ( I have lots of characters I would like to put on this site )

Furries, creatures, and dragons are currently in favor for drawing but I will still draw human and human/beast mixes.

Will take 3-5 commissions at a crack. Work time will vary depending on detail and other things.

Accepted / In progress list
  • Banshee
  • JoJo Apples

• Simple, cartoon coloring. No BG 1 Enchanted Silk Cloak
    tQIDm4a.jpg

hp8GRbV.png

Head only. High Detail. No BG 1 Cloak

Chaos-Mirror is what I go by on DA.
    UuWVu0U.png

midXvjX.png

Full Body. High Detail. No BG. 2 Cloaks
    HR4oOgw.png

gTz8SBz.png

Insane Detail. Full or half body with BG. 1 dragon tooth
    This one took me three months to finish! I have yet to figure out how to get my humans looking this good.
    gfykWAH.jpg
    KR was how I used to sign my art. If you need proof this is my work, I still have the original pencil lineart and WIP files.
I'm not really looking for art at the moment, but I've so many free character slots that I really don't need my cloaks sitting around in my inventory. I'll gift you one, and if you still want to draw me something, feel free to do so. <3
LunarValravn Topic Starter

Banshee wrote:
I'm not really looking for art at the moment, but I've so many free character slots that I really don't need my cloaks sitting around in my inventory. I'll gift you one, and if you still want to draw me something, feel free to do so. <3

Thank you Banshee! :3 You'll still get art as thanks.
LunarValravn wrote:
Thank you Banshee! :3 You'll still get art as thanks.

Thank you <3 I only have three public characters with proper profiles though, pick any you like. If you'd like more of a challenge you can always draw Jude in her beast form, there's a couple of references on her profile.
oh wow! What amazing art! Im in love with this style! That head only high detail pic is so amazing! Is it okay if I send over 2 cloaks?

(1 for each character correct?)

I'll PM you as well and send one cloak for starters in case its 1 per person.
LunarValravn Topic Starter

JoJoApples wrote:
oh wow! What amazing art! Im in love with this style! That head only high detail pic is so amazing! Is it okay if I send over 2 cloaks?

(1 for each character correct?)

I'll PM you as well and send one cloak for starters in case its 1 per person.

I should have specified that. Thanks for pointing that out. 1 per drawing. 2 cloaks will get you two high detail head drawings.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Silk Cloaks for Art?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus