Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

I am SapphireLime or SaphOfTheLime, but you can just call me Saph. I'm someone who's here because I'm interested in roleplay, though that's obvious. I really want to find someone who's fine with me using the sort of characters I have. I really like object-based characters and anthropromorphic ones based on fish and other sea life. Despite the sort of characters I use, I have no preferences for the sort of characters other people use except for characters that already exist in media and aren't owned by you. Original characters and fan characters are fine, though. I'm also fine with most types of roleplay, and though I'm not the best at doing it I'm working on getting better.

I'm unfortunately not the person who's able to respond with three whole paragraphs or anything like that, I usually just respond with a single paragraph to describe what's going on and/or what my character is saying and how they are saying it. Keep that in mind when asking to roleplay because I don't want to disappoint anybody.

I plan to add some more characters here though I store most of my characters on another site. Not sure if I'm allowed to link the site here so I won't, but I'll put it here later if I am. The characters I plan to use here will be posted first though.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your time here! ^^
Welcome to RPR, Saph! :D

giphy.gif
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
SaphOfTheLime wrote:
I am SapphireLime or SaphOfTheLime, but you can just call me Saph. I'm someone who's here because I'm interested in roleplay, though that's obvious. I really want to find someone who's fine with me using the sort of characters I have. I really like object-based characters and anthropromorphic ones based on fish and other sea life. Despite the sort of characters I use, I have no preferences for the sort of characters other people use except for characters that already exist in media and aren't owned by you. Original characters and fan characters are fine, though. I'm also fine with most types of roleplay, and though I'm not the best at doing it I'm working on getting better.

I'm unfortunately not the person who's able to respond with three whole paragraphs or anything like that, I usually just respond with a single paragraph to describe what's going on and/or what my character is saying and how they are saying it. Keep that in mind when asking to roleplay because I don't want to disappoint anybody.

I plan to add some more characters here though I store most of my characters on another site. Not sure if I'm allowed to link the site here so I won't, but I'll put it here later if I am. The characters I plan to use here will be posted first though.

Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I've been here for right around a month myself, and I've already met several really amazing people to RP with. To help you out, here are some useful links for you to browse.

Forum Rules - This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.
Getting started - Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.
Find RP - If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.
Looking for RP - If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I'm Hibari and it's nice to meet you.
Stay safe and take care always! <3
SaphOfTheLime wrote:

Hey there! Welcome to the RPR!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! RP as you like, but most importantly, have fun!
Greetings and welcome to RPR, SaphOfTheLime. What a lovely name. What inspired you to call yourself that, if I may ask?
Hello! :)
Hello and welcome to this amazing site ❤ I hope you'll find some nice partners to rp with! You can always hit me if you want to do a rp :)
Welcome to RPR i hope you enjoy your stay here.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you SapphireLime! It’s nice you found this place! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and create some stories and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk!

Along with those provided above, here is an added useful link to help you get started deeper into your character-creation journey here on RP Repository ...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hello and welcome to RPR.
Akali_Fang

Welcome to the RPR Family!
Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay <3
SaphOfTheLime Topic Starter

Thank you all for welcoming me, I didn't respond at all because I didn't get any emails and forgot to check the site for a week :(
SaphOfTheLime Topic Starter

WinterBlackDraoi wrote:
Greetings and welcome to RPR, SaphOfTheLime. What a lovely name. What inspired you to call yourself that, if I may ask?

I used to just go by SapphireLime because of the way I typed the word slime in a videogame as "SLime" , Then I was called saph by my friends and eventually changed my user to 'SaphOfTheLime' because idk it sounds cool. I go by either one and my username varies between those two on different sites.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus