Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kingdom Hearts RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Still Open as of 9/25!

Looking for some comfort fandom content- so, Kingdom Hearts is of course my go to.

I wouldn’t say I have anything specific in mind aside from KH- I’m looking to start plotting something with my character Noen! I like OCs/Fan Characters but if you’d prefer to play Canon, we can still do that.

I’ve experience in RPing Master Xehanort, YMX, Sora-Xehanort (AU), and Sora. Minor experience with Roxas, Vanitas and Luxord.

I have some things in mind for moments of tension- but they rely on your character’s involvement with the world of keyblade wielders, if they’re enemies, all that jazz. Hence, an interest in plotting something out!

Romance is not required, and I’m totally down for some close friends vibes. Noen is a generally trusting person and is also incredibly persistent when wanting to befriend someone. Of course, if something develops or they’re compatible, Noen is Bi and open to romance.

I’m cool with either a 1 off or a long term RP- just be aware I’m going through some things right now and replies may come once to every other day. Other times, you might get multiple in a day.

If you’re interested, please shoot me a PM or comment below and I’ll reach out to you!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Heya!
I do love kingdom hearts lmao.

I've little interest in role playing as canon characters in any setting tbh, but I'd love to come up with a new story with new characters that fit the world/themes of kingdom hearts. I do find the convoluted, hard to follow story of kingdom hearts to be the most appealing thing to me, though of course that kind of story telling is difficult and rarely works well with more than one writer, so I'm happy to start small and work our way up from there, if that works!

I'd love to create a keyblade wielder and work with neon with almost any capacity tbh. So long as romance/smut is kept to a minimum and the stories rebolve around our character and not canon characters. If you'd have me after this I'd love to work something out!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kingdom Hearts RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus