Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Bone Crow's Call

Bone_Crow

xxx
Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, here are some useful links to get you started.

Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know what you're looking for.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Bone Crow to RP Repository!
I’ll have a Highball Screwdriver please! :)

The picture you shared looks akin to the old Snoqualmie Pass road up the west side (in Washington State). I think it’s still drivable... at least it was in 2007 when I was last there.
Hello Bone Crow and welcome to RPR. :) You mention that your interests lie in dark fantasy and urban fantasy, are there any specific worlds or genre within those categories you are or have RPed in the past?
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hello and welcome! Your intro post is real cool!
Hello! :)
Kaede_LINE1.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!

It's very nice to meet you, Bone_Crow. 🎉

To start, I bestow upon you this link. It consists of topics that will help you throughout your journey here. And if you ever have any questions about anything on the site that the link above can't seem to help you with, don't be shy to ask for assistance at the help forums. Everyone here is super friendly as you can see from your welcomes. Plus, Kim, our site admin, and the mods are really working hard to make sure that RPR is a super safe and fun place for everyone. So no fret, okay?

I do hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun roleplaying and befriending awesome and talented players.
Stay safe and take care always!

Lots and Lots of LOVE,
<3 HIBARI <3
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! It's great to see another dark fantasy lover. .v. You'll do just fine here, people are chill and friendly.
Welcome to the site! There are like-minded people here, for sure. I'm quite positive you'll enjoy your stay.
Greetings and welcome to RPR. It's pleasant to discover another with similar interests.
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to RPR.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome! It looks like we may have overlapping interests as Urban fantasy also happens to be the genre I am currently most utilizing.

Feel free to look over my page and characters and shoot me a message if anything strikes your fancy! Even if nothing does, feel free to message me anytime. I love tossing around ideas or talking characters even if we don't end up working on a story together. Always good to make new friends :)

Hope you feel right at home here!

XOXO
Cassie
Welcome to RPR!
hi nd welcome to RPR
Hello welcome to the RPR FAMILY 😊
Howdy Bone Crow, cool name. It sounds like you will fit in quite nice here, your styles overlap with mine and many others and I can already imagine that you are in a role play the moment I am typing this haha. If not, just use the Find RP tab, and you will be engulfed in one in no time.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Bone Crow's Call

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus