Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Annual Summer Art Trade Returns!

*Excited to start!*

Question: if we are super fast, can we get given more to do?
Since today is the last day I'm gonna do it!
Character Name: Gregory Eliott Lee
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Link
Species: Human
Gender expression: Male
Personality: Shy and into plants.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body or bust
Brief physical description of the character: Blonde hair and blue eyes. Average height and slim lithe. Almost all his clothes have holes or repaired holes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Anything to do with plants. In a park, in a garden, if there is vegetation he'll be there.
Anything else we need to know: Gregory's only friends are the plants he grows. He does have a large prominent scar on the palm of his right hand.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your
characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)
Only got one so no XD
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Leighoflight wrote:

Not off the bat, but I can keep you on my list to help with make-up art should someone notify me mid-event they will have to drop out and not finish their piece? :)

Today is the last day to enter! :D Assignments will be sent tomorrow!
I must be nuts but I just can't resist signing up. Partially because I want to do more drawing and more art and having these deadlines is a good way to force myself to do it. So here we go!

Characters Options Found Here

Character Name: Sabine Ebonrow
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Sabine's RPR Page
Species: Rabbit Folk
Gender expression: Female
Personality: Sabine is single minded, intense, determined and proud.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Bust or Full body is fine
Brief physical description of the character: Pale skin, Intense brown eyes, Brown furred rabbit ears and tail, long wavy brown hair either down or pulled back in a pony tail, dresses in leathers and boots and practical fighting wear but never actual armor, always has her rapier with her
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) If you want to give her a background it could be a medieval street or a dueling ring or a dungeon where she is rescuing caged slaves!
Anything else we need to know: Nothing comes to mind!

Sabine and Analitta are long lost sisters so it's fine drawing them together.

Character Name: Analitta Ebonrow
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Ana's RPR Page
Species: Rabbit Folk
Personality: Meek, timid, subservient, sad but hopeful
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full Body or Bust is fine
Brief physical description of the character: Pale skin, Big blue eyes Long straight white hair either down or up in a bun, Droopy white furred ears and tail, Nasty scars on her throat, Ana has leather shackles on her wrists and ankles and a blue leather collar on her throat though it can be omitted if you want to show the scars, The tips of her long ears and her belly button have silver piercings, She's usually dressed either in rags or a maid's outfit depending on her master's preferences
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Cleaning the floors, Staring wistfully out a window, Locked up in a cage
Anything else we need to know: Nothing comes to mind

Sabine and Analitta are long lost sisters so it's fine drawing them together.

Character Name: Winter Durant
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Winter's RPR Page
Species: Human
Personality: Brash, adventurous, bold, daring, unapologetic, independent, assertive, adrenaline junky
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full Body or Bust is fine
Brief physical description of the character: Winter has pale skin and naturally blue hair, Her eyes are a violet color and she has a ton of little scars all over her body, She also has a group of small tattoos on her left thigh just below her hip in memory of all her successful adventures, She generally wears pants, a white button up shirt, maybe a vest or jacket, sturdy boots and a handkerchief on her head, She can be carrying anything from a rope to a torch to a gun to an ancient magical artifact
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Crumbling tomb! Frightening jungle! Drinking herself dumb in a tavern!
Anything else we need to know:Nothing comes to mind.

Winter runs solo please and thank you!

Another reminder: If there's someone you absolutely will not draw for under any circumstances, make sure you have them blocked so Server doesn't decide to assign you to them tomorrow!
Kim wrote:
Leighoflight wrote:

Not off the bat, but I can keep you on my list to help with make-up art should someone notify me mid-event they will have to drop out and not finish their piece? :)

Yeah sure! :D
I work super fast so betting mine will be done quickly

All art trade pairings have been sent via PM! If you didn't get anything, please let me know ASAP. <3
for ThornDrayton
A58L7h6.png
Kotomi657! Here’s your adorable Abigail!

“Clickhereforart!”

DMSU0go.png

A bit early because time is never my friend. :D
I have a very forgetful brain so I am posting my piece now!
I got GingerHades and chose to draw Hades. ^^

Art here!

Qk4rAGE.png
Since a couple of people are posting their parts early, I figured that I'd do the same.
I got LunarValravn, and I decided to draw a little portrait of Nasr!
Hope you like it!
z1ejGg4.png
I figured since I finished rather early and I'll probably be occupied the actual trade day, I'd send mine in! Bonus for others doing it, so I'm not the first, haha.

I got Leighoflight and I wanted to challenge myself, so I chose Yangin! Learned a few new things about glow in the dark art, heh.
thar be snakes
rprarttrade2021.png
I got carried away and finished super quick. Still here is the art that I'm putting here! Hope you all enjoy it!

The both of them.
See more
51293053461_5ffc8abb84_b.jpg

Thanks for letting me draw them. PKNerdChimera
Phew! Not going to lie. I'm a little shocked I made it within the deadline! XD Sadly due to real life shenanigans that are only going to get crazier on the 10th specifically I can't guarentee I'll be around for the 'big reveal' (That seems to be getting smaller by the day! Ha!) so here is my contribution!

Gregory Lee for Animewithin! (Yes I know you knew. I'm the worst ever at lying.)

PYFtCy7.jpg
This took me more time than expected and was a challenge that I am glad I took on!

Cinnan for Kamui
Alright, alright, I can't avoid the peer pressure any longer - I'll jump in early too heehee

Mine was for Elle
I hope you like it! The character was a touch out of my comfort zone, but ended up being super fun, so I hope you enjoy it <3

See more
Large File Link if you want it c:

20210625_-_RPR_AT_-_Elle_-_Alex_-_2_Small.png
DarkCrow wrote:
Alright, alright, I can't avoid the peer pressure any longer - I'll jump in early too heehee

Mine was for Elle
I hope you like it! The character was a touch out of my comfort zone, but ended up being super fun, so I hope you enjoy it <3

See more
Large File Link if you want it c:

20210625_-_RPR_AT_-_Elle_-_Alex_-_2_Small.png

I love this so much!! He's so flipping cute. Absolutely beautiful, thank you! :D <3
It's the 10th where I am >.>

I got: DarkCrow!
Finished on the day I got the assignment

*bap*

JtLqfOP.png
Claine Moderator

It is also the 10th where I am!!

And I'm happy to share this piece of Jack for cocobeef!!

aXq2y6x.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Annual Summer Art Trade Returns!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus