Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » In search of a Zelda BotW roleplay!~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nayra (played by Rinny_Howler)

"To whoever is reading this letter now,

Ganon has seized control over all of the ancient technology we had created ourselves... We are in great danger of falling with such a threat upon us. I ask for your help, whoever you are, to help us defeat Ganon. If you cannot help, pass this letter to the next person. Leave it where it lays now and await someone else to rise to the challenge. We do not have much time until Hyrule is destroyed forever... Please, hurry, I fear even I do not have much time left."

This was the writing on the letter nearby in the ruins of Mabe Village. The writer is anonymous. This person was likely rushed to set the note down, because surrounding areas were charred and destroyed. The note was in perfect condition, the writing was a bit messy. There was a name messily wrote on the back though, if you bothered to check. That name was Nayra. Who was this girl, and was she in a rush to escape this village? Where was she now? Was she alive? There are many questions, but one stands clear and obvious. Can you help? Can you help save the land of Hyrule? Will you be able to make it in time?
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Since he’s technically a character via Amiibo, can I be Wolf Link?
Nayra (played by Rinny_Howler) Topic Starter

Oooh! I'd like to see how that would turn up! Feel free to PM now!

Quick bump! Just know I'm able to RP on Discord too!

Bump!~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » In search of a Zelda BotW roleplay!~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus