Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! Introduction to myself :)

hello! im robyn, my pronouns are they/he/it/xe and im looking forward to rping with you lovely lot!
my favourite kind of roleplay has to be fantasy and medieval roleplays, ones with action and drama.
I hope to find rp friends here and have a blast roleplaying!
I have 4 pets (plus fish), a cat, 2 dogs and a bird
My favourite subject in school has got to be between Drama, Art and Textiles, i cannot decide however
I dont do anything for a living atm, except be a disgrace to my family👍
Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, here are some useful links to get you started.

Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know what you're looking for.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Welcome to RPR, that stands for Role Play Repository, or for the well initiated, Roople Poople Radoopale. That was stupid. Enjoy your time here and never be shy to ask some people if they are up to rp. Just check out the Find RP tab and you will be in one in no time
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
pixl.Bee

I love birds. tell me all about your bird 🥺
Kaede_LINE1.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!

It's very nice to meet you, Robyn. 🎉

To start, I bestow upon you this link. It consists of topics that will help you throughout your journey here. And if you ever have any questions about anything on the site that the link above can't seem to help you with, don't be shy to ask for assistance at the help forums. Everyone here is super friendly as you can see from your welcomes. Plus, Kim, our site admin, and the mods are really working hard to make sure that RPR is a super safe and fun place for everyone. So no fret, okay?

I do hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun roleplaying and befriending awesome and talented players.
Stay safe and take care always!

Lots and Lots of LOVE,
<3 HIBARI <3
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome Robyn!! I hope you have a fantastic time here!! :0
Welcome to RPR, Robyn! :D

giphy.gif
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR Robyn!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.
Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! Introduction to myself :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus