Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Doodle the Character Above

cri86titanium wrote:
At long last, dropping the fully finished version of Honora for @Dndmama, thanks so much for being so patient to put up with my health and technical issues ;_; I'm sorry you had to stick with the WIP version for so long but I really hope you like how she turned out, I did my best to do Honora justice!

Honora.jpg

Link for full size version

Galaxy-Star still next to be claimed!

Yaaaaaaaay! I love her! Thank you so much! More importantly I'm glad you are feeling better.

ON A SIDE NOTE! I'd like to apologize for being late with my own drawing. Work started back up again and kicked my patootie much harder than I expected it to, but I still have every intention of finishing my piece for Deadfantasy! Given it's a 3 day weekend I'm hoping that will help.
I claim Galaxy-Star's character Saoirse O Mordha!
(I haven't drawn a human-esque looking character in a while, so please have mercy😆)

I have a question @ Galaxy. Would you rather Saoirse have bangs or no? I noticed in two pictures she has them, but one does not. I can't wait to hop into drawing this cutie!
If anyone happens onto this thread, I offer up Kendal or Remi for the artsy goodness. They are anthro characters, just a heads up! ^^

If you would like to draw them together, it's alright ^^
Kendal is standoffish in their relation (whatever kind it is👀) but will sometimes show small gestures of affection; though the slight melancholy, almost blank look when he does sends mixed signals. Most often he is just listening to Remi be the bright, chaotic, chatterbox he is.

Even though Kendal doesn't seem to show that he cares too much about Remi, that doesn't stop the jerboa from showering the other with kindness and as much affection as Kendal will allow.
Arjastro wrote:
I claim Galaxy-Star's character Saoirse O Mordha!
(I haven't drawn a human-esque looking character in a while, so please have mercy😆)

I have a question @ Galaxy. Would you rather Saoirse have bangs or no? I noticed in two pictures she has them, but one does not. I can't wait to hop into drawing this cutie!

I mean its up to you if you wanna draw with bangs. You can change up her hairstyle and clothes as long as it can still be recognized as her
Galaxy-Star wrote:
I mean its up to you if you wanna draw with bangs. You can change up her hairstyle and clothes as long as it can still be recognized as her

Alrighty. I'll have a go at it ^^
Sorry it took so long but my piece for DarkCrow!
Untitled80_20220913124430.png
The Arts✨
CpeEADt.jpg

Xv8LAZb.jpg

Here you go @Galaxy-Star ^^ I was so excited to bring out my watercolors, only to realize I did the lineart on paper that was not compatible😭 So markers it was!

It was nice getting back into drawing human-esque characters through Saoirse! I loved drawing her and the little hair doodads😋

(That yellow turned out a tad harsh, so I’m including the one with no ‘background’ as well ^^)

Edit: My goodness that is huge on a laptop. I uploaded this using my phone. -Not that I would know how to make it smaller on a laptop ^^'
OMFG!!! I LOVE IT IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!
Galaxy-Star wrote:
OMFG!!! I LOVE IT IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

I'm so glad you like it!!😄
Arjastro wrote:
If anyone happens onto this thread, I offer up Kendal or Remi for the artsy goodness. They are anthro characters, just a heads up! ^^

If you would like to draw them together, it's alright ^^
Kendal is standoffish in their relation (whatever kind it is👀) but will sometimes show small gestures of affection; though the slight melancholy, almost blank look when he does sends mixed signals. Most often he is just listening to Remi be the bright, chaotic, chatterbox he is.

Even though Kendal doesn't seem to show that he cares too much about Remi, that doesn't stop the jerboa from showering the other with kindness and as much affection as Kendal will allow.

*CRASHES THROUGH THE WALL*

I HAVE ARRIVED! I'll be claiming Arjastro! :D

As for my characters, I'm offering Eleanor or Bailey!

(Just FYI, if you're a feral/anthro artist then feel free to draw Bailey as an animal! Just keep her albino and we're all good! :))
LOOK AT ME GO! I AM SPEED!

Dropping off a Remi for Arjastro! :D
OW90KzB.png
GingerHades wrote:
LOOK AT ME GO! I AM SPEED!

Dropping off a Remi for Arjastro! :D

Holy cow you are s p e e d- You claimed and whipped up a great looking piece before I even got on again. I love it fam!!😀 I like the expression you gave him! It gives off Remi vibes ^^
You're very welcome, my friend! :D
Not Claiming!
Next up is GingerHades!

Well this took me way too long! I'd like to apologize to DeadFantasy for how long this took. I know I'm way outside the usual time frame. I won't be jumping back in queue until I know I've got the time and energy to pull something together more quickly going forward. But I did it! My take on Althea!

tLGVv16.png
Dndmama wrote:
Not Claiming!
Next up is GingerHades!

Well this took me way too long! I'd like to apologize to DeadFantasy for how long this took. I know I'm way outside the usual time frame. I won't be jumping back in queue until I know I've got the time and energy to pull something together more quickly going forward. But I did it! My take on Althea!

tLGVv16.png

Thank you so much it's beautiful! There is no need to apologize. ^_^
Claiming GingerHades!

Offering up Azura'elllys, Lynx, or Willow Woods!
CrystalDisc wrote:
Claiming GingerHades!

Offering up anyone from this page!

psssst just a note - might just be me, but I get an error when I click the link ;_;
DarkCrow wrote:
CrystalDisc wrote:
Claiming GingerHades!

Offering up anyone from this page!

psssst just a note - might just be me, but I get an error when I click the link ;_;

Fixed! It doesn't like the "Characters" page for some reason. I'll look into that. For now, I've updated it to include three functional choices!
fig

CrystalDisc wrote:
Claiming GingerHades!

claiming azura and offering up either of the two guys on my profile, if anyone feels inclined :)

edit: here's my drawing:

azura
azura.png
snorkmaiden wrote:
CrystalDisc wrote:
Claiming GingerHades!

claiming azura and offering up either of the two guys on my profile, if anyone feels inclined :)

edit: here's my drawing:

azura
azura.png

If no one snatches one of your boys up by the time I finish my current WIP I'll definitely be claiming one, aaaaaaaaaaa
Not claiming, just wanna specify that although I really want to orz

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Doodle the Character Above

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus