Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wild West RP - Discord (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

giphy.gif

Hi All! I've recently taken over ownership of this game server and I'm excited to share it with more folks!

Red Rock is a small, struggling fictional town in Wyoming. The current year is 1870, still early in the days of the 'Wild West'.

• All Ages (13+) welcome to participate.
  • Friendly staff and players.
  • Historical accuracy encouraged, but we strive for fun over being perfect with all the details, so the game tends toward cinematic wild west.
  • Server bot to allow posting as your character. (RPR character sheets fine as long as they fit the setting!)
  • All writing levels welcome. Scenes tend to be short and sweet, so it's easy to 'test the waters' with a variety of RP partners.
  • Creative freedom encouraged! While there are occasional server-wide events or GMed scenarios, players are highly encouraged to whip up their own shenanigans!

Red Rock Discord Server Invite: https://discord.gg/aEQfqDZ5tZ
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts,

Juls Topic Starter

Upcoming Events:

• Last week in June - Cattle Drive at Fools Gold Ranch. Looking for a few experienced wranglers!
  • Mid July - Traveling Show to visit Red Rock! All welcome for a fun filled day!

Players/Characters are more than welcome to join in for a single event!
HelpIranoutofideas

Hi there! I would like to join in, but I have a question, Is one lining allowed?
Juls Topic Starter

HelpIranoutofideas wrote:
Hi there! I would like to join in, but I have a question, Is one lining allowed?

It is. :) We have a mix of writing styles and there is no minimum word count required.

(Site average is about a paragraph.)
Trudy White (played by Juls) Topic Starter

RRT_July1870.png
Juls Topic Starter

Red Rock Social Event

Tobler & Higs Circus is coming to town! In-game the date will be Saturday, July 9, 1870.

In real life, the event will run from Thursday July 8 thru July 22.

A perfect time to toss some new characters into the mix and see if you enjoy our group! :)

circus.png

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wild West RP - Discord (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus