Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Giveaway - Paperback (CLOSED)

WINNER OF PAPERBACK: FREEJAYFLY

I recently published my first novel, aka my debut novel! Ignited, book 1 of the Embers series. It's Urban Fantasy/Paranormal with a LGBTQ subplot.

I'd like to giveaway one free paperback copy of the book to someone in the US, Canada, UK, or Australia. (These are the only places I can get the book shipped to myself due to printing logistics). For those that are uncomfortable with this, you can also enter to win one ebook copy. Please include whether you are entering for ebook or paperback, you can enter for both, but only win one of them.

This giveaway will require the winner of the paperback give me the address they'd like the book shipped to.

You must be 18 years or older to enter this giveaway or have parental permission. However, the book is geared towards people no younger than 16.

To Enter:

Reply to this thread with your favorite Indie author or just one you really like. (an author who is self published and not traditionally published)

If you are totally unaware whether or not your favorite authors are self published or traditionally published, simply reply with an author that you think doesn't get enough recognition.

I will list everyone who enters and roll dice to decide the winner on July 29th and get the book shipped out ASAP.

Word of warning that the shipment to UK and Australia will take the longest for me to arrange.
Auberon Moderator

I've already bought a copy, but I'm commenting to bump for my feed. :)
Jim Bernheimer wrote a great one!

Origins of a D-List Supervillain. Its actually a prequel but its chronologically the first. He has a few books in his d list supervillan series and oh boy are they wonderful to read. I read the first two and really wanna read the third sometime!

Heres the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KSV42RI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_3FBJE83PRCY4T3C75WHJ

This raffle is super cool Mercy! :) congrats for being a self published author! You're awesome!

Entering for the paperback please
Uh, I don't actually know of too many myself - but a good friend of mine has his own series of books going (self published):

Michael Kilman

I mostly do this just so more people will consider reading his stuff and I can support him. :D
I have someone I follow on Twitter that got one of their LGBTQ+ books published recently, and it's honestly been a nice read when I have the time to chip away at it. :>

Estella Mirai's 'The Stars May Rise and Fall'
MercyInReach Topic Starter

I have since added another option to win an ebook copy as well for those uncomfortable with giving me their address. Please include whether you're entering for ebook or paperback, you can enter for both but only win one.
Kim Site Admin

I bought a copy but I did want to contribute an underappreciated and often indie published author:

J A Lawrence

One more day to get in on this!

Since only three people actually entered to win, I'll be giving both the non-winners of the paperback an ebook!

Rolling for the winner of the paperback in the order of entering:

1. JoJoApples
2. Ramika
3: FreeJayFly
4: Reroll
rolled 1d4 and got a natural 4.

Rerolling
rolled 1d4 and got a natural 3.

FreeJayFly wins the paperback! Ramika and JoJoApples get an ebook copy!

I will message winners soon. :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Giveaway - Paperback (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus