Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » oh man art? FREE ART? (open again! <3)

Inka (played by stalkati)

Kamui wrote:
Inka wrote:
This is so great! I love your style!

Can I offer Inka for your arts if you would have him?

i can't explain it but the third image made me lose it at the idea of his ears being detachable, so! here ya go

they come OFF?
doodlerprinka.png

Oh my gosh!!! I love it, he looks so cute! Thank you!!!
And this made me chuckle!
<3 <3 <3
Kamui Topic Starter

Raera wrote:
Oho! Really fun designs, you say? This chika comes to mind! I've been itching for a piece where the blacks of her eyes are starry/look to be a night sky, with the sun featured in her pupils as far as challenges go! But her standard design would be amazing if she catches your interest, too. Her art can be found on the second page/tab, and if she doesn't strike your fancy, I also have a smol fairy-sized gal from an original species. I'd love to see your take on Rae, and thank you for offering these either way! ^_^

she was my warmup for today! i love her colors :D

funky deity go brrr
doodlerprraera.png
Raera (played by Robyn)

Kamui wrote:
Raera wrote:
Oho! Really fun designs, you say? This chika comes to mind! I've been itching for a piece where the blacks of her eyes are starry/look to be a night sky, with the sun featured in her pupils as far as challenges go! But her standard design would be amazing if she catches your interest, too. Her art can be found on the second page/tab, and if she doesn't strike your fancy, I also have a smol fairy-sized gal from an original species. I'd love to see your take on Rae, and thank you for offering these either way! ^_^

she was my warmup for today! i love her colors :D

funky deity go brrr
doodlerprraera.png

AHHHHH thank you so much! I can hardly believe this was just a warm-up! I love your style SO much and will have to return for some commissioned fun if you're open down the road! I'm in love with your take on her ^_^
Kamui Topic Starter

Raera wrote:
AHHHHH thank you so much! I can hardly believe this was just a warm-up! I love your style SO much and will have to return for some commissioned fun if you're open down the road! I'm in love with your take on her ^_^

:D if you're ever curious, check out the comm page on rpr! i always update the status
I have a lot of characters (all women) so i might post often. All her photos are in her gallery, her most accurate photo is her profile pic.
I have a lot of characters (all women) so i might post often. Today i will ask for Mercy, but if you would rather draw another one of my characters, that is fine too. All her photos are in her gallery, her most accurate photo is her profile pic. I have an african american character but i haven't made a character profile for her yet, so when i do i will ask for some art of her.
MangoNekros

I assume you can't draw Warframes
Kamui Topic Starter

MangoNekros wrote:
I assume you can't draw Warframes

unfortunately i have zero idea what that is :D
youre welcome to link a character tho
ShadowFlame2022

Can you please draw me?
Hello, I was wondering could you do Wilhelm on his Griffen, but make the Griffen's breastplate and helmet plain and less detailed?
If you don't mind could you draw either 17 or 19? totally fine if not! they're both pretty plain so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't interest you enough to draw them lol.

so since i don't have them on the profile,
here are 19's references

collapsed cause image
695783_MRRKUoER.png

he usually wears a red shirt, black tie and a black coat i just couldn't do that with this picrew you can do an alternate outfit though, i don't mind

collapsed cause image
s-l400.jpg

his mask, couldn't make it with picrew so had to get a google image [you can draw them without the mask if it's an issue!]

aaaaand 17's references

collapsed cause image
695783_24ClKcYK.png

Exactly the same as i wrote under 19's image

collapsed cause image
071bc53f390e46a57078175a4995d08e.jpg

Again, couldn't make a mask with picrew, same with what i wrote under 19's mask.

I totally understand if you don't draw either of them, just thought i'd take a chance here, and if you do, thank you in advance!
Kamui Topic Starter

ShadowFlame2022 wrote:
Can you please draw me?

hi!

i have no idea what this means, as stated in the original post, i require refs. with that added....no one else has submitted themselves, but characters. hint. :)
Kamui Topic Starter

ChaoticCosmos wrote:
If you don't mind could you draw either 17 or 19? totally fine if not! they're both pretty plain so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't interest you enough to draw them lol.

here are 19's references

collapsed cause image
695783_MRRKUoER.png

he usually wears a red shirt, black tie and a black coat i just couldn't do that with this picrew you can do an alternate outfit though, i don't mind

collapsed cause image
s-l400.jpg

his mask, couldn't make it with picrew so had to get a google image [you can draw them without the mask if it's an issue!]

:P! i went with 19 bc i like his hair, its so fun, heh. although i just read what he typically wears, so...whoops.

warmup for the day, tho!

thar he be
rpr19.png
Rixori (played by Dndmama)

If you're looking for characters with pretty unique and fun appearances, I have Rix here who might be able to tempt you.
Maeryn Lestat (played by _Apollo_)

Hey! Would you draw Faine here?
I don't mind whether it's her human form or half-turned form, either work! Her half-form is shown in her Bio, but if not, this is what she looks like as a human! You can do basically anything you want with her, I'm not picky about clothes or hairstyles or anything :)

Picrew art. The picrew designer's name is in the art itself!! :)download20210801083738.png
Kamui wrote:
ChaoticCosmos wrote:

here are 19's references

collapsed cause image
695783_MRRKUoER.png

collapsed cause image
s-l400.jpg

:P! i went with 19 bc i like his hair, its so fun, heh. although i just read what he typically wears, so...whoops.

warmup for the day, tho!

thar he be
rpr19.png

Woaaaah, he looks so cool in your artstyle jdbsvsbgs
Thank you very much! It's an honour to have such a great artist draw one of my characters!
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Oh I see How about Jess
Kamui Topic Starter

gave the rules a lil update! highly recommended its given a read :D
Lynn Nezz (played by EnkeliAgon)

Kamuiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

The pieces have been looking great!

I'd love to get your take on either of my 2 crazy Gals!

Lynn here is one of them! Water nymph. Tall. Ample. Shmexy. Exotic!

Or!

(See following post!)
Nin (played by EnkeliAgon)

Nin!

My craaaazy demon, who is shorter, red, has glowing bits, a 1ft tongue, and more sass than anyone knows what to do with!

Lemme know if you wanna tackle either of them!

Or not! Still wanted to come compliment the pieces you've been doing! Great job! <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » oh man art? FREE ART? (open again! <3)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus