Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » oh man art? FREE ART? (open again! <3)

Maeryn Lestat (played by _Apollo_)

Quick question. For picrews, if the designer's name is included in the art itself, do you still want us to cite the designer, or is it alright to leave it as is?
Kamui Topic Starter

Faine wrote:
Quick question. For picrews, if the designer's name is included in the art itself, do you still want us to cite the designer, or is it alright to leave it as is?

picrews usually have the watermark in them but if not, they usually have rules stated before you start the picrew. i prefer if the rules are followed ofc, as i'd want to respect an artists work, but even if there's no mention of crediting they should still be credited
Maeryn Lestat (played by _Apollo_)

Kamui wrote:
Faine wrote:

picrews usually have the watermark in them but if not, they usually have rules stated before you start the picrew. i prefer if the rules are followed ofc, as i'd want to respect an artists work, but even if there's no mention of crediting they should still be credited

Alright thank you! The artist in the picrew I posted on my application for an art piece is @ghostgothic, and their only rule was that you leave the watermark in the art. Thank you for letting me know about your rules, though!!
Adalbrect (played by fiesch)

If she catches your attention Adal is one of my faves cause she's just so pretty, but I'd welcome art of any of my ocs honestly. No worries if none of their designs catch your eye I get that mood 100%. I totally have moments where I look at my own ocs and I'm like eghhh no LOL

ALSO I wanted to edit and say all my ocs are drawn by me there is some art that is done by others with credit, and I am totally okay with new outfits or hairstyles as long as hair isn't like cut if that makes sense
Brain (played anonymously)

Does my boy Brain work?? lol.

Also I'm fine with new outfits lol. Your art is nice btw :D
Feel free to draw Roz or Saffron if you'd like!! All references are on their pages, and take whatever artistic liberties you'd like if you do choose to draw one of them!
Kamui Topic Starter

Nin wrote:
Nin!

My craaaazy demon, who is shorter, red, has glowing bits, a 1ft tongue, and more sass than anyone knows what to do with!

Lemme know if you wanna tackle either of them!

Or not! Still wanted to come compliment the pieces you've been doing! Great job! <3

i love her color scheme! fuchsia and teal is def a banger..might have to utilize that

i have no concept of length so her tongue might be longer. whoops?
doodlerprnin.png
Nin (played by EnkeliAgon)

Kamui wrote:
Nin wrote:
Nin!

My craaaazy demon, who is shorter, red, has glowing bits, a 1ft tongue, and more sass than anyone knows what to do with!

Lemme know if you wanna tackle either of them!

Or not! Still wanted to come compliment the pieces you've been doing! Great job! <3

i love her color scheme! fuchsia and teal is def a banger..might have to utilize that

i have no concept of length so her tongue might be longer. whoops?
doodlerprnin.png

Bahahahahah!
Yooooooo! I love it! XD
Thank you so much Kamui! <3
Akasha (played anonymously)

Desperately need art of this character, please! (Sorry my only ref is a profile pic...)

Will also accept any one else on my character list if you find them interesting. :)

Thanks!
The Werelion (played anonymously)

Hey Kamui, I took a stab at drawing Xochi. I dunno if it might help my chances but I figured I’d at least try since you said you want to see original references.

See more
unknown.png
Can you draw my girl Wakumi? Its up to you whether her human or true Yokai form.

Ref:
Picrew.Can you draw this character? She’s my pen name turned persona.
How about Azela, my dragonborn cleric? For reference, her hair is like this style-wise but kinda without the top tie, you know? Just the bottom one.

But here is Azela https://ibb.co/4pWWQ1j

((No need to add the cigarette, that's just an inside joke

And this is my art too so))
Kamui Topic Starter

:D wow ive really slowed down so! for now, this thread is closed!

i'm simply not accepting anymore submissions is all, but i will still do my best to get to the ones that already have been posted to the thread, so feel free to check back in here and there :3
okay
Kamui Topic Starter

Adalbrect wrote:
If she catches your attention Adal is one of my faves cause she's just so pretty, but I'd welcome art of any of my ocs honestly. No worries if none of their designs catch your eye I get that mood 100%. I totally have moments where I look at my own ocs and I'm like eghhh no LOL

ALSO I wanted to edit and say all my ocs are drawn by me there is some art that is done by others with credit, and I am totally okay with new outfits or hairstyles as long as hair isn't like cut if that makes sense

HAW YEE I MADE SOMETHING AHA

anyways lets see uhhh

ok so i did get curious and i do adore adal but i saw ciira and i just...i got saddled with an idea that was sitting in my doodle thread for two months. two. the least i could do, i told myself, was try to finish it, or give you the sketch

and i finished it.

im so in love with their design their face makes me stupid
doodlerprciira.png

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO REPLIED
- i will filter through and see which designs catch my eye enough to draw, and i will get them out

FOR ANYONE ELSE WHOS THINKING ABOUT SUBMITTING A CHARACTER

- please dont. i will reopen the thread (either itll say (open again) or ill remove the parenthesis entirely) but please don't submit any new characters until im sure im good with this batch ive been given. :D

ty for your patience :D
Kamui is at it again! Hot damn that is gorgeous!
Adalbrect (played by fiesch)

Kamui wrote:
Adalbrect wrote:

HAW YEE I MADE SOMETHING AHA

anyways lets see uhhh

ok so i did get curious and i do adore adal but i saw ciira and i just...i got saddled with an idea that was sitting in my doodle thread for two months. two. the least i could do, i told myself, was try to finish it, or give you the sketch

and i finished it.

im so in love with their design their face makes me stupid
doodlerprciira.png

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO REPLIED
- i will filter through and see which designs catch my eye enough to draw, and i will get them out

FOR ANYONE ELSE WHOS THINKING ABOUT SUBMITTING A CHARACTER

- please dont. i will reopen the thread (either itll say (open again) or ill remove the parenthesis entirely) but please don't submit any new characters until im sure im good with this batch ive been given. :D

ty for your patience :D

this is WONDERFUL
I'm dead serious that this art of Ciira is such a wonderful concept because I love any art of them with blood involved especially with this concept
Kamui Topic Starter

edited the post just a smidge (mostly spelling errors i never notice bc i dont ever wear my glasses)

and reopening! gimmie ya OCs >:3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » oh man art? FREE ART? (open again! <3)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus