Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello fellow nerds and room hermits this is ME

Alright guys, this is me. I am 20 years old, a college student, a closeted bisexual who grew up in a very religious household, (Don't tell my family). I love to meet people but will not go out of my way to do so as I am very introverted and awkward. Don't be afraid to say hi! I am very brutally honest but will never say anythign with the intent of causing harm to anyone. Once you become my friend it is lifelong, or until you decide to leave me.
lleuadamaris_

Welcome!!!
Welcome to RPR,
✨SeventhCirlce!✨
giphy.gif
💖🧡💛💚💙💜
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to rpr, Seventh! I'm happy to be able to welcome you! I'm Asher, and I'm here if you have any questions, wanna talk, or wanna rp!
Hi there! I hope you enjoy the RPR, it’s full of great people! Let me know if you need a listening ear, a friend, or an rp partner!
d5484f103deec4337249bd1654ef4c43.gif

WELCOME TO RPR!

It's very nice to meet you, Seventh.
I really do hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun roleplaying and befriending awesome and talented players.
Plus, don't be shy to ask questions or look for help. Everyone here is very friendly.
Stay safe and take care always!

Lots and Lots of LOVE,
<3 HIBARI <3

PS. Want to know how to style text? Check out this link to see some helpful BBCodes
Hello! :D
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello fellow nerds and room hermits this is ME

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus