Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free DND maps?

I want to practice drawing dnd maps and I couldn't find anywhere that people could ask for them or whatever so I figured folks on here are into role playing theres probably an overlap to DND sooooo if yall have a rough sketch or even do a vague bloby color coded drawing on your phone or something for ideas for land masses and biomes and mountains and would like me to have a crack at drawing it please let me know!!!

They will either be done digitally or traditionally depending on how im feeling or whatever and it might take a bit but id love to doodle some maps for yall!!

What is needed from you.

1. A simple drawing of what you would like in terms of land masses, mountains, lakes and such. I'll add detail like rivers and what all but id like a vague idea of what you'd like for your map.

Here's an example I just did on my phone it doesn't have to be fancy lol
https://i.imgur.com/dmauUh6.jpg

2. If you'd like it to be more weathered like something an adventurer might carry or aomething a bit cleaner like something that would hang in a fantasy government building

3. If there's any particular things you'd like added like a volcano or a bug chasm or a stand alone mountain surrounded by woods or if you want particular rivers and whatall.

I might be inclined to do city/town/ farm/port and road markers if you have ideas as to where you'd like those too!! If you want I can show you the work in progress so you can decide based on what I design or whatever.

I'll probably only do like 2 or 3 at least at a time so let me know if anyone's interestedddd thanksssss

I wanna try my hand a dungeon maps and maybe town maps? Building layout maps? Who knows the possibilities are endlessss
CelestialWitch

Omg! I've been needing something like this for ages for my drow character! I'd be eternally grateful for a map!
TheVexedKitty Topic Starter

Xaydrien wrote:
Omg! I've been needing something like this for ages for my drow character! I'd be eternally grateful for a map!

Dm me with the deetsss =D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free DND maps?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus