Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Any fans of OMORI? (spoilers for game)

plastic-glass

I've been replaying OMORI and I really wanna find people to talk about it with me because it's so good
    - What's your favorite part of the game? Mine would probably be...well, the Final Duet scene is just speculator, so I'm gonna say that one
    - Who's your favorite main character? I project on OMORI/Sunny hardcore, but I also really like Kel
    - Who's your favorite NPC? For some reason, I really like Pretty Boy from the park. He's just so chill and he's pretty
    - What was your least favorite part of the game? Mine would have to be the stupid Humphrey battle, I wanted to throw my computer, that battle was so dumb
    - How do you feel about the big plot twist? I'm still a bit iffy about it, I like the concept of it, but I also feel like I'd prefer it if OMORI was just a game about grief and depression. If Mari had actually killed herself, the story could've still followed the gang being angry and hurt by everything. I dunno, that's just my two cents

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have!! I just really wanna talk about the game and also AUs/post-good ending stuff
plastic-glass wrote:
I've been replaying OMORI and I really wanna find people to talk about it with me because it's so good
    - What's your favorite part of the game? Mine would probably be...well, the Final Duet scene is just speculator, so I'm gonna say that one
    - Who's your favorite main character? I project on OMORI/Sunny hardcore, but I also really like Kel
    - Who's your favorite NPC? For some reason, I really like Pretty Boy from the park. He's just so chill and he's pretty
    - What was your least favorite part of the game? Mine would have to be the stupid Humphrey battle, I wanted to throw my computer, that battle was so dumb
    - How do you feel about the big plot twist? I'm still a bit iffy about it, I like the concept of it, but I also feel like I'd prefer it if OMORI was just a game about grief and depression. If Mari had actually killed herself, the story could've still followed the gang being angry and hurt by everything. I dunno, that's just my two cents

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have!! I just really wanna talk about the game and also AUs/post-good ending stuff

Oh hi i am an omori fan!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Any fans of OMORI? (spoilers for game)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus