Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Naruto: A Different Story [Small Discord (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RoleplayBee

What if the canon characters never existed?

In this alternate timeline, the canon characters never existed. There will be several changes to the history of the world as a result, but the setting will remain mostly the same. The main changes will come in the present time, set when the series started. The plot will follow our characters, a genin team and their instructor, focused on simple missions and small plots.

Requirements
LGBT+, PoC, disability, and other diversity accepting
Replies are in 3rd person, paragraph format
Replies average 1-3 paragraphs
Capable of replying multiple times a day

If you are interested, please reply or PM me with the following:
​​Name:
Introduction: [1-2 sentences talking about your interests and life.]

Roleplay Sample: [An excerpt from a rp that represents your typical responses.]

My Responses / Example
Name: Bastion
Pronouns: He/him
Introduction: I'm disabled, agender, asexual, and autistic. I love cats and I guess Naruto is my special interest despite not being super into it post-timeskip. Also I have roughly 30 Naruto characters.

Roleplay Sample: I'll just go with the most recent reply I've written.
"I've visited Suna once, but typically I'm assigned to deals with smaller villages. I mainly just oversee the signing of paperwork. I'm still learning the art of negotiation, so it will likely be a few years before I'm assigned to any difficult deals."

He paused to admire some flowers, before turning to Yonsuke. "What about you? Have you visited many villages? Are you often assigned as security?"
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

rick (played by winner)

Hi

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Naruto: A Different Story [Small Discord (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus