Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sonic Forces Rewrite: Resistance Members (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eggman and Infinite aren't so weak this time! It's been four years since Sonic has been captured and the Resistance has managed to hold on despite all odds. They are ready to fight back with a team unlike any other and you're part of it. Join a brilliant bat who's seen as Tail's protege and a wild card jackal who somehow has the power of the Phantom Ruby to help take down Eggman again. Beware as some threats may come from within the Resistance itself. This plot will take on a Sonic CD flair as the team jumps through time to undo Eggman's plans and reclaim the world.

Looking for one or two more people to finish out Team Phantom for a group PM RP. So far the team consists of two members.

Speed Type - Rhith the Jackal. The Resistance's Phantom

Flight Type - Axel the Bat. Mechanic and Technical expert

Power Type - Open

Extra Member - Open

Ages for characters are adjusted to fit the time span.

OOC discussions for planning and world building

Paragraphs preferred but posts are flexible. Please add to the story.

DM me if interested. You will be filled in with the details and we can work your character into the story.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, Will be played with a small group of players.

welllll, I gladly offer to join in, though I do have an rp with you already (at least in the making), dunno if that'd be a problem-
LunarValravn Topic Starter

Your_Typical_Potato wrote:
welllll, I gladly offer to join in, though I do have an rp with you already (at least in the making), dunno if that'd be a problem-

It's not a problem for me. Give me a bit to reply to some things and get a few things prepped.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sonic Forces Rewrite: Resistance Members (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus