Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kingdom Hearts RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Arle Nadja (played by Marin)

Hi! I'm looking for a long-term roleplay set in the universe of Kingdom Hearts. My primary interests are inserting my own characters, such as but not limited to Arle here, into the world of Kingdom Hearts and sending them off on adventures. This could be an AU of the Xehanort Saga where we change/shake things up and take them in some degree of a new direction. Or it could be an entirely new adventure taking place after the games. Maybe it could involve Kairi's search for Sora, or the introduction of these new characters to keyblades and their own personal journeys related to the series. While my prime interest is inserting my characters into Kingdom Hearts, I am also open to playing some of the canon characters.

The RP would ideally feature canon characters, have an overarching adventure plot with some danger and risk, have a healthy share of both pre-existing KH/Disney dynamics and new ones.

If you're interested, contact me via PMs, preferably with the following info:

Character: (Like, a link to your character sheet)
Settings Preference: (If you have one)
Comfort Zones/Boundaries/Triggers: (If you have anything you really wanna avoid in our RP, let me know!)
Fandom/Fancharacter Interests: (If you have any)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

AwsomeGuy

I'm interested, never met anyone willing to do a KH RP

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kingdom Hearts RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus