Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Patient/Caretaker (MxF- Mx (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Resren (played by Medic201)

This is a role play Where either:

1 your character comes home to find (my character your partner, sick with the stomach flu or cold or vice versa.

2 Your character comes to the hospital complaining of an upset stomach and my character takes care of you and a romance is born.

3 date night gone bad by way of food poisoning, Where one of us unknowingly orders bad food.

My character Resren is an elf with many traits of his kin, but he has a compromised immune system and can get sick easily. Despite his weakness, Resren is also a doctor.

I’m a semi lit to literate role player who is also learning to become a single paragraph role player and as you can tell from reading this I have a thing for tummy trouble so you have to be comfortable with minor descriptions of illness.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

can i rp with you?
Medic201 Topic Starter

satans_child wrote:
can i rp with you?

Yes
Hey! can i rp..?
Medic201 Topic Starter

Medic201 wrote:
satans_child wrote:
can i rp with you?

Yes
yes
Medic201 Topic Starter

satans_child wrote:
can i rp with you?
Yes
Medic201 Topic Starter

satans_child wrote:
can i rp with you?
yes

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Patient/Caretaker (MxF- Mx (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus