Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » (Closed, ty!) What can I turn this muse into?

MasterWinter

Hello all, Winter here.

Firstly I hope this is the correct spot for this topic, if not I apologize to the mods and hope they can help me move it.

Now. As to the topic on hand.

Base look reference

CR_5.jpg

The above image is Hangan from the game Onmyoji. The skin is called Capital Returnee. His weapon for this skin is a fountain pen, normally he uses a calligraphy brush like Ma Dai from Dynasty Warriors (for those of you who know the game series). Hangan is also blind, regardless what skin he has.

Also fyi he's Chinese as he's based off a Chinese figure, I just don't remember if said figure was real or folklore.

My friend Krispy suggested that I make this muse, with Hangan's base, into a onmyouji. Though I pointed out that while I would keep that in mind, that's actually close to what he does in the Onmyoji game already.

Hangan, Onmyoji

I'm not totally ruling out Krispy's suggestion. As she said I could pick a task to make him more adaptable. Like a scientists, astronomer, even a diviner.

And I also had thought to make him a mystic like from the Warriors Orochi series, but not many know or play the series. So it might not make sense to try and have him as a mystic.

So. I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions for me, as to what I can make this muse into race/species wise.

Sorry it took a bit to get to the main reason I posted this topic, I wanted to provide as much information as possible.

Thank you to those of you who read all the way to the end!

-Winter
Perhaps make him a Tengu, I think that race would be perfect for him from what I have read. Also even if people don't know mystics from the series you are talking about, you can still use it, you would just need to properly explain exactly what that means in his profile.

Like what kind of abilities do these mystics have? What Limitations or Weaknesses? Other important lore you wish to include could be helpful as well.
MasterWinter Topic Starter

Katia wrote:
Perhaps make him a Tengu, I think that race would be perfect for him from what I have read. Also even if people don't know mystics from the series you are talking about, you can still use it, you would just need to properly explain exactly what that means in his profile.

Like what kind of abilities do these mystics have? What Limitations or Weaknesses? Other important lore you wish to include could be helpful as well.

You know. You are right. I guess I have a habit, like some of my muses, of over thinking things. That and currently due to a rl issue, I don't think properly at times as my mind focuses on something else. Because I actually do have a thought in mind for him for a backstory, if I went the route of the mystic from the Orochi series.

I think I also worry about people not wanting to partake in an rp with him, because they wouldn't know the lore of the Orochi series and such. Though as you mentioned I could explain about it.

Appreciate the input, and for helping me to think properly!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » (Closed, ty!) What can I turn this muse into?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus