Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Maze Runner (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

If you ain't scare, YOU AINT human.

When Ella wakes up in the lift, the only thing she can remember is her name. She's surrounded by boys who's memory's are also gone but things get even weirder shes the only girl EVER!

Nice to meet ya Shank. Welcome to the glade.
Outside the towering stone walls that surround the Glade is a limitless, ever-changing maze. It's the only way out and no one has ever made it through alive.

Everything is going to change.
When Ella arrives there is a note with her saying that she is the last one ever. Everything changes with her arrival, the walls don't close, and the gladers are suddenly forced to trust someone they don't even know. Add that on to a guy arriving the day before her who ran into the maze to save two people he didn't even know well things have turned upside down completely. The sky has disappeared and the supplies have not shown up. . . will the gladers make it out alive? Who will die? Who will survive?

REMBER. SURVIVE. RUN.

Ok, so its clear I'm looking for a Maze Runner rp any accounts are welcome i could play either Jacob or Ella
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello! I currently dont have a male character, but I can make one. I'm super new to this and only have one character I havent used. I have role played before, but not on this website. I hope we can make this work!
Ella Blackheart (played by FrostWolf) Topic Starter

Still open

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Maze Runner (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus