Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! ~

Hello other new members! I hope that you're having a magically hopeful and utterly delightful day or night. My name is Pixie, and I just joined this site a bit ago! I'm trying to branch out onto other platforms for roleplay purposes, so this is one of the new sites that I'm trying out. Thankfully, this is a forum, and I'm used to roleplaying on forums, so I believe that I'll fit in nicely here! ^^
Since this is my introduction into the community, I figured that I should say a bit more about myself, so here's that!
As stated in the first paragraph, my name is Pixie! I usually introduce myself by first and last name, but I want to be safe, this is the internet after all! xD
The way I speak might sound a bit out-dated sometimes, but worry not, I'm only 19! Someone I role-played with used to think that I was older from the way that I spoke sometimes, so I've made it a habit to tell my age in my introductions so that that situation doesn't arise again because gosh was it awkward - xD
Another good thing to list is pronouns, so please refer to me as a She/Her! On the notes of this, I'm also a proud lesbian, and I happen to have the most amazing girlfriend ever! ^0^
On notes of roleplaying, I've roleplayed for a while now, since I was 16, giving me three years of experience with it. I've done both fandom and non-fandom roleplays, but lately, I've been roleplaying fandoms a lot more since me and my girlfriend have been binging different shows and anime non-stop. xD
If I had to give a writing range, I'd say that I can go from about 500 words to 2000 words easily! I believe that that's literate to advanced literate? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!!
Anyways, to end my introduction here, I decided to start a little game, two truths and a lie! See if you can spot the lie out of these three things!
1.)I major in History at college.
2.)I used to work at Macky Mansion, a haunted historical site in Nevada.
3.)I own 3 kitty cats! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Hello, and welcome to RP Repository! Love your style! :)
I’ll go ahead and guess your quiz… #3 is a lie. You only have two kitties?
Hello I’m so happy new people like coming to join the community it makes it more bigger and there new people to roleplay with and new characters also!
Hello, welcome to RPR! :D I understand the binging part, I also binge shows constantly haha
and as for the game...hm- I do love kitties, but I'll have to go with #3 being a lie!
Lol, anyways, happy rping! <3
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Welcome to RPR,
🎃Pixie!🎃
giphy.gif
Aesthetically_Witchy Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello and thank you so so much!! And you got that right actually, nice job!

starwolf wrote:
Hello I’m so happy new people like coming to join the community it makes it more bigger and there new people to roleplay with and new characters also!
Yeah! And thank you for the friend request!

ALTY_Heave wrote:
Hello, welcome to RPR! :D I understand the binging part, I also binge shows constantly haha
and as for the game...hm- I do love kitties, but I'll have to go with #3 being a lie!
Lol, anyways, happy rping! <3
Thank you so much! And yeah, binging shows is just oh so fun. Me ans my girlfriend just finished Squid Game and My Hero Academia the other day!
Ah, you're the second person to guess correctly on the two truths and a lie! You're right, I only have two kittens. ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Arekkusu wrote:
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Hello and thank you so, so much for the links! And I can tell that everyone here is friendly, so many people commented on my introduction to welcome me, I can already see myself having a great time on here. | (• ◡•)|

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome to RPR,
🎃Pixie!🎃
giphy.gif
Thank you so much!
Hello and welcome!!

I can definitely relate to binge watching shows and anime! My fiancé and I do so all the time!

I’m also branching out and trying this site as well!!

I hope you enjoy it here! <3

Kelp wrote:
Hello and welcome!!

I can definitely relate to binge watching shows and anime! My fiancé and I do so all the time!

I’m also branching out and trying this site as well!!

I hope you enjoy it here! <3
Hello! And thank you for the welcome. ^^
Binging is just too much fun! Especially with Covid giving everyone more spare time.
And thank you again! I'm already really liking it on here.
Welcome to RPR!
I’m gonna guess that #3 is a lie?

horangi wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
I’m gonna guess that #3 is a lie?
Thank you oh so very much for the welcome! I'm quite liking it here so far! ^-^
And you're correct! I only have two.
Aesthetically_Witchy wrote:
Dawnia wrote:
Hello and thank you so so much!! And you got that right actually, nice job!
It was a totally random guess! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! ~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus