Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Starko Highest High- Mouse/Rat School [G (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Your character is a young Humanoid Rat (Or Mouse) going to Starko Highest High, a high school full of other Rats and Mice from many places around most of the world, and the most famous high school in regards of how 'good' it is for everyone.
In this high school, you're assigned to be grouped with a couple of other Rats and Mice as well. I wonder what will happen from now on..

Sorry for the short introduction. I'm accepting the following entries:

Rats from all genders;

Mice from all genders.

In case you didn't really understand what type of Rats or Mice i'm talking about, i'm referring to Human like characters with Rat/Mouse noses, ears and tails. Your character is allowed to have all types of features as long as it doesn't run out from this theme for this Rp.

What this rp needs:

5 Rats and/or Mice students for the protagonist group;

6 Teachers of the school (You are allowed to choose one topic to teach);

1 Janitor.

You can choose any role to participate in. When all entries are filled, i'll make the group with all segments needed for the Rp.

WARNING! : 18+ writing is NOT allowed in the Rp in any way. Fade-to-blacks are also not accepted since it's also pretty much suggestive, and not all of us will be over that age. Characters also have to follow that rule. Violence is allowed, as long as it's not too graphic and disturbing.

One of the characters used in the Rp will be Misa The Mouse. If you wish to know about her, please read her bio.

Thank you all for reading and i hope this Rp Ad catches your eye. I'll be happy to Rp with you.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Starko Highest High- Mouse/Rat School [G (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus