Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » SOLD

Alright so if you aren't sick of me yet I DO have another adopt. I'm doing this thing where I'm making one for every color of the rainbow sooooooooooooooo Yeah!

This design comes with what you see here, as well as a nude version, and a transparent PNG of the clothed full body, nude full body, and clear closeup tattoo designs. Any color changes can be made for free to body, tattoos, or outfit and or the tattoos may be removed for free. All images will be delivered at 300 PPI.

December_Gold_Adopt_Frame.png
$50 please PM for details or if interested (PayPal only)
If you’d like to see the nude/tattoo before purchase please PM me as I won't show that here.

Buyers may edit artwork or resell artwork at their own digression at whatever price they see fit but may not duplicate these images for commercial use.
I desperately wish I could nab this one, she's gorgeous, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hope she finds a good home OTL She's beautiful!!
Kruhee Topic Starter

DarkCrow wrote:
I desperately wish I could nab this one, she's gorgeous, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hope she finds a good home OTL She's beautiful!!

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to hear people enjoy my adopts!!! I also love seeing what people do with them. :D I'm working on Green now and it's brought out my mad scientist lol!
Having a fellow Japanese themed character I really admire all the work you put into designing her outfit!! She's gorgeous! :D
Kruhee Topic Starter

cri86titanium wrote:
Having a fellow Japanese themed character I really admire all the work you put into designing her outfit!! She's gorgeous! :D

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed the process of searching through reference material to design an outfit that held analogies to IRL cultures but was also fantasy lol! Now I have a folder full of pretty clothes! ;)
Kruhee Topic Starter

Price has been reduced to $50 usd if anyone is looking to adopt this design. 💕🐝

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » SOLD

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus