Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fast and Furious (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ok, so I have been addicted to Fast and Furious lately, and I can't wait to do a RP on it! I normally go into detail but since Fast and Furious is a long series, I prefer to have someone who loves the series. If you love the series, or just watched one movie and have been dying to do an RP on it, PM me. For those who don't here's a basic storyline.

Your Character is a gang leader who is accused of hijacking trucks and stealing over a million dollars worth of electronic equipment. The FBI sends LAPD officer (My character) undercover into Los Angeles' street racing circuit to take down (Your character) and his or her team. When my character finds herself part of the team she ditches the LAPD. The plot goes from there.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Keen, also love the series but new to RPing so will need to talk :)
Well, I've watched every film to date and very much looking forward to Fast X which is coming out next year. I would love to be a part of a Fast & Furious RP! I did run one on another site a couple of years ago, but it eventually fizzled out. Tried to reboot it and that fizzled out too. Would love to give it another shot, how about it?
Ella Blackheart (played by FrostWolf) Topic Starter

BloodLightning74 wrote:
Well, I've watched every film to date and very much looking forward to Fast X which is coming out next year. I would love to be a part of a Fast & Furious RP! I did run one on another site a couple of years ago, but it eventually fizzled out. Tried to reboot it and that fizzled out too. Would love to give it another shot, how about it?

I'm down. If we get enough people interested we can do a group but if we don't get enough we can always do a 1 on 1
Big fan of the Fast & Furious movies, have yet to see the ninth one. Is this still open?
Ella Blackheart (played by FrostWolf) Topic Starter

Astrobeans wrote:
Big fan of the Fast & Furious movies, have yet to see the ninth one. Is this still open?

Yes, it is! Pm me and I can tell u about the group we have set up!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fast and Furious (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus