Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Characters Horror Movie Roles

Characters Horror Movie Roles

Hello there. So this is my attempt at a forum game, despite having never done one before and having very little idea as to what I'm doing, so I apologise if this has already been done and my idea is not as original or creative as I thought it was.

But the premise is very simple, or at least I hope it is. You roll a dice with 10 sides to find out what kind of role your character would have in a horror movie. Feel free to edit your comment and say whether or not you agree with this or if you pictured them as a different role entirely. I’ll go first to give you an example in a new comment below.

Here are the numbers and their corresponding roles!

1 - The first to die…you poor, sweet bean
2 - The scaredy cat who just hides the whole time
3 - The practical one who makes the plans and sets the traps
4 - The hypocrite who tells everyone to stay calm but freaks out
5 - The one who screams at EVERY little noise they hear
6 - The one who’s making all the noise and can’t do anything quietly
7 - The one who’s going around killing everyone just for funsies
8 - The lone wolf who thinks they can survive on their own but dies instantly
9 - The one who sacrifices themselves two minutes before they would have escaped
10 - The survivor, who makes it out because of everyone else’s hard work
Mariella Russo (played by Pumpkitten) Topic Starter

Lets have Mariella give this a go.

Edit: Oh there is absolutely no way she'd be the scaredy cat who hides the whole time. I can picture Mariella being either a 3, 8 or 9. Probably an 8 to be perfectly honest, she definitely thinks she's more of a badass than she actually is xD
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 2.
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

[ Edit: So here we have Greg as the willing sacrifice all within the knick of time. I can very much picture this considering it is in his character and own strictly upheld moral code to give himself up for the sake of others. I would say that this is entirely applicable to Detective Inspector Lestrade! Mind you, he would likely bitch the whole time due to his gruff nature, but he would likely have something endearing to say in his final words and hopefully, be remembered by his friends as a hero. ]
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 9.
Let's see 'ere...

Edit: Okay, listen. The best way I can justify this in-character is with a needlessly manly yell trying to compensate for something, followed by a machete swing at the sound.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 5.
"'Effin Christ, again?"

Response: My man's doing everything while cursing up a storm and flipping the bird around every turn, mostly because he's furious with the situation, but also perhaps in part to draw attention to himself so the rest of the cast might escape.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 6.
Korë (played anonymously)

This is very accurate.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 5.
Let's see how this goes for the poor gal...

Edit: Oh my goodness she didn't die this time. XD Her dice luck is usually atrocious!

With her biotech implants, ability to slowly build up a co-ordinated brood of underlings, mild psionics, and a group of people she feels obligated to contain for study and protect as patients and refugees giving her focus, Tsi'ka can be pretty capable! Just, uh, ignore how comfortable she was with eating bodies...
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 10.
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Cause horror is his thing...

Edit: Not quite.....I mean..yes he does have tendencies to freak out but thats mostly down to trying to keep himself calm and avoid murdering everyone.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 4.
Marina (played by nindyaru)

Hmm... this is interesting

😂
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 1.
Evanora Nikolaou (played by Pumpkitten) Topic Starter

Trying with another one of my babs because I'm bored.

Edit: Yeah, this is pretty accurate. She's a very patient and intelligent woman who prefers to plan things out before hand, so I can totally picture her trying to round everyone up and organise some kind of plan to make it out alive.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 3.
Carrot Dalgliesh (played by Alidal)

Alright kids, my turn.

Response: Yeah this might be her XD I would think of her more as a 4 or a 10, sorta like an extra. I'm pretty happy with this roll though!
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

Ooh, I wanna try!

Edit Wow, that is so accurate!
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 9.
General Loki (played anonymously)

I want to try too! Hehe. <3

EDIT - how.. how is this so correct?
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 3.
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

(I’m not doing this right:/)
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

Let’s attempt again
(True he does freak out when he wants people calm…)
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 4.
Welp... lets hope she doesn't die

Edit: this would be something that Void would do, Void would try to calm everyone, while Dark is just freaking out in the corner for the 3rd time in 2 hours.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 4.
"Okay, let's go."

Edit: Yeah, that is Theo 100%
“Let’s try this.”

Edit: “…at least I’m not the first.”
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 8.
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

"Bet I'm dog meat."
"Let us see where I fall."