Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » View Categorization of Character Styles

Soooo. I was thinking, it would be nice to have a way to see how any individual character style is categorized (by theme, colour, etc.) This came up specifically because I would like to see what colours a style is categorized as, because well... my eyes aren't going to answer that for me, and although some styles have colours in their names, not all of them do and I can imagine there are generally more colours than just one for most of them. (Picture me looking through every colour group to see where certain style show up so I can try to determine their colour palette-)
Anyway, I can understand that this wouldn't be as useful to most people, and I'm not sure if it would even be feasible, but like they always say: you can't get what you want if you never ask for it, and the worst they can say is no.
(This could also be solved by having a list available with a bit of a description of each character style, but somehow this sounds like even more of a pain to create and I don't want to be a pain haha)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » View Categorization of Character Styles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus