Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Save / Like Function for Community Characters

I'm sure this idea has already been suggested before but I still wanted to run it by just incase!

I think that it would be handy to have an area where you can save your friends profiles so that you can access them quicker! Or basically book mark ones you are interested in.

I also think the idea of a way of ' liking ' a profile might increase site moral. I know I would be happy to see someone liked my profile. It's an easy way to show someone that you like their work, and can make it easier for those who are anxious socially to possibly reach out.

I am bad at describing things with words so I made a few edits!

4cd95903724ec188f9f4463f125cba88dea2b935.png

We could possibly have them on the community page in that empty space

Or

3c82f053349c5d52327efbf9afd7f6e9360e7079.png

More practically give them their own page branching off the community character page

3ee0178b3baf91e139162b6db49973fd27b2b498.png

Where you'd find the heart to like a character! Maybe it changes color once you hit it :)

And then finally

304883cba6aeaef263ca22ab6c3a4bee7d1661ff.png

Notifications for when someone likes your character!

Let me know what you think <3
I'd use this. I often used to bookmark characters I found interesting early on and wondered if a feature like this might be added one day. A way to add a private note for why you favorited them would be nice as well I think.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Save / Like Function for Community Characters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus