Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Warrior Cats Group RP! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Warrior Cats (played anonymously)

"Before you read"
Please ignore how little there is on this profile, it's a work-in-progress I swear there will be more-
I also haven't done a Post looking for RP for a while, I apologize for it's possible disorganization.
Edited for clarification.

Hello RPR! I'm here to try and gather peoples to join an upcoming Warrior Cats group!

I have a possible plot already in the making but it's not set in stone; I like having my partner's ten cents on everything before it becomes official. The idea can be built upon or even completely scrapped in favour for something else that everyone agrees with. Maybe there can be two or so plots going on at the same time, while keeping subplots in mind! The idea is as follows;

"Content warning!"
The following contains mentions of death at a mass amount.

Many moons ago there were four Clans, JuniperClan, WillowClan, SageClan, and AlderClan who ruled over their respective territories placed in a semi-flooded expanse of wilderness. Though the land has much history already, it escalated a new one, one that nearly torn all the Clans apart. At some point during these four Clans' reign came a long string of murders consisting mostly of leaders, deputies, medicine cats, and warriors, which were carried out by cats from any Clan- told to by someone else with the promise of something the murderer wanted; from higher ranking to refuge. In the end, only a couple warriors, majority of apprentices, and only a handful of the forced leaders/deputies/medicine cats remained from any Clan and not nearly enough to sustain themselves in their own Clan. The innocent drove off the perpetrators to dispel their inhumane ways, and met in The Field of Small Lakes where they could communicate with the Tribe of Ancestors to seek their guidance. They were left with nothing but a shimmering image in the pools of water, an image of a very large fallen over hollow ash tree and the still living cats set off to find this tree. Not two nights later did they find it, and with four other freshly fallen hollow or partly hollow ash trees, and the cats perceived the message to band together and have this as their home. Now the diverse Clan cats have to figure out how to work together and get along with one another despite trust still a very delicate topic and thing to believe in at this trying time; not to mention, who would be appointed as leader or deputy? How will the cats survive the following leaf-bare with so few warriors and too many apprentices to train?

This is where our story starts!
Maybe!

As stated before, it's not set in stone and can be changed or tossed altogether! I have at least one cat from each dispersed Clan just to let up on pressure. That being said, majority of the cats who join will be apprentices; though apprentices will have to take on warrior duties, so don't be discouraged! We can all obviously talk about plot and logic and all that stuff in a group, and please, feel free to send any questions, concerns, or suggestions my way ( either through here or in private, whichever you're more comfortable with! ).

[ Please no Mary/Gary Sues, god-modding, text talk, or any kind of harassment towards anyone. Characters must have flaws in ability, physicality, personality, or all. Cats can't be immune to harm via sickness, accidents, or battles. Cats can't know everyone that is happening everywhere in the Clan or territory or what other cats are thinking/planning. You cannot control another character, only your own. Do not reply with any form of text talk with in-character responses ( ex. Characterpaw goes to u, mad. "Ur gonna pay for makin fun of me earlier u rly dum fleapelt." ). Fighting and disagreements between Clanmates is expected and encouraged, but don't attack the person playing the character you're against; what happens in RP, stays in RP. Tips and suggestions for characters should be welcomed and considered, we all want to grow as writers, but only with formal criticism and not "<character> bad because they suck" sort of 'suggestions' ] { Proper punctuation/grammar, cat names/characteristics, and abilities are expected as well. }

Thank you for taking the time to read all this, sorry for any grammar mistakes or disorganization, and I hope to see some of you here! <3
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Thistleclaw (played by Charles)

Thistleclaw walked around outside of the hollowed tree wearily watching any other cat that walked by that was from a different clan he didn't know if he liked this whole idea he had never questioned the Tribe of Ancestors before but this seemed a little over the top telling clans that had been predominantly enemies for moons upon moons especially now after they had just gotten rid of those pesky cats that kept killing everyone or so everyone thought but who was to say that those cats were not among them at this very moment plotting there next attack. but Thistleclaw had survived in attempted attack before he would do it again he was from Alderclan and he was not a small cat he had broad shoulders and dark amber eyes he had been the strongest deputy in the forest and before that the strongest warrior which was why he had been made deputy he helped a few cats from his clan out while they worked too make this place into a home before going to lay down in the sun and think about just what the other clans might be planning or if they were in fact truly trying to band together but only time would tell their true intentions
Warrior Cats (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Thistleclaw wrote:
Thistleclaw walked around outside of the hollowed tree wearily watching any other cat that walked by that was from a different clan he didn't know if he liked this whole idea he had never questioned the Tribe of Ancestors before but this seemed a little over the top telling clans that had been predominantly enemies for moons upon moons especially now after they had just gotten rid of those pesky cats that kept killing everyone or so everyone thought but who was to say that those cats were not among them at this very moment plotting there next attack. but Thistleclaw had survived in attempted attack before he would do it again he was from Alderclan and he was not a small cat he had broad shoulders and dark amber eyes he had been the strongest deputy in the forest and before that the strongest warrior which was why he had been made deputy he helped a few cats from his clan out while they worked too make this place into a home before going to lay down in the sun and think about just what the other clans might be planning or if they were in fact truly trying to band together but only time would tell their true intentions

Thank you for your interest, first and foremost. I'm happy that someone already reply within the short amount of time that the Post had been up! I would like to say that this is still in Looking For RP forum, and the RP won't be starting just yet, my apologies for not making that clear in my original Post. If you'd like, we can talk in private about doing a one-on-one idea with this while I wait for, hopefully, more to take a liking to it and maybe have a small group going! Up to you though, no pressure! <3
hello! I would be happy to join if you would let me, I've been itching to do a warrior cats RP since I'm new to the site

Dandelion_ wrote:
hello! I would be happy to join if you would let me, I've been itching to do a warrior cats RP since I'm new to the site

Of course! I'll make a Group and add you and Charles in, give me a few minutes.
I would be really interested in this! It's been AGES since I've had a good warriors rp and I have a few characters that I would love to use

sanahakuryu wrote:
I would be really interested in this! It's been AGES since I've had a good warriors rp and I have a few characters that I would love to use

Perfect- I'll send an invite over to you shortly!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Warrior Cats Group RP! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus