Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Meat's Art Shoppe (Closed)

{Slots listed at bottom of this post!}

Hello! Howdy! Heya! My name is Meat (or Mari) and I've been here before and used to be here under the name MsMari, so if we've spoken or you've commissioned me before, hello again!!! I'm a bit different now, and my art has improved too.

Here is what I offer! (I take payment via Paypal)

Flat Color Headshots - $12

NO45eoq.png

Shaded Headshots - $18

DEYMcsq.png

And some background options! You aren't limited to these, and if you have a request of your own please feel free to let me know, I just ask that you keep it simple :)

M6ED4mQ.png

I will require a reference picture of some kind in order to draw your character, and there are some things I can and can't draw:

Can
-Humanoids
-Furries/Animals
-Monster-like characters

Can't
-Mechs/Mechanical (Transformers, Gundams, etc)
-Complex Headwear (Tactical gear, Armored Helms, etc)
-Hate symbols

If you'd like to commission me, please let me know, and I will give you a slot down below and PM you when I'm ready to begin your commission :) I take one half of the payment upfront and the other half after I've sent you the finished product. I will also send sketches incase you want to make changes before I begin lining the piece.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Slots:
1. Dndmama
MeatCathedral Topic Starter

Half bods are now available!!!

Flats are 25$ and shaded is 30$ :)

T1rluQq.png

Part of a completed commission for someone who would like to remain anonymous but gave permission to use as an example :)

dV68O8o.png
MeatCathedral wrote:
Part of a completed commission for someone who would like to remain anonymous but gave permission to use as an example :)

comm-export.png

Oh my god this is gorgeous!!! Your art is wonderful, I need to save up some aaaaaaa

DarkCrow wrote:
MeatCathedral wrote:

comm-export.png

Oh my god this is gorgeous!!! Your art is wonderful, I need to save up some aaaaaaa

Thank you so much!!! I'll be happy to receive your commission if you are able :)

Heya there! Have a character that needs a ref? Look no further! Meat does refs now! I have two types of refs I can do.

Turn around+ Info , $65+ (This is the base price but very intricate details or an element added/taken away can increase or decrease the price.)

rUBjpII.png

Character+Inventory $55+ (Must include list of items you want in the inventory, like the other style, this price can increase or decrease based on the number of items in your character's inventory or intricasy of said items)

sfxfJnS.png

If you don't have at least one image of your character, I would greatly appreciate reference images of how you'd want them to look, send as many as you want! I will also need to know every single thing you would want on the pictures, I will send lots of wips so be sure to let me know if you want changes!

(These are references so I do not include shading on these pieces)

Sketches now available! Honestly idk why I haven't added these sooner. $10 for half body and $16 for full

moF4OMR.png vhSh5Nx.png

Still open for these! Eagerly looking for new commissions <3
Please commission Meat!! His art is beautiful and commissioning him is an absolute pleasure of an experience! <3

Hey y'all I'm kinda posting this wherever I can get commissions, my family is struggling, so I would be grateful for any commissions right now.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Meat's Art Shoppe (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus