Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Spoiled Mafia Kid (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nickolas Park (played anonymously)

You are the most feared Mafia leader out there. No one dares to do anything to you. Either to your Mafia group. So, you never had to deal with anything or problem from any other Mafia groups. Until you bump into Nickolas in an alley way. You didn't say anything but this pissed him off as he called after you before pushing you against the wall. He told you who he is and threaten at gunpoint. Then the rest can be played out after that.
Or
You were in a Mafia group and was given a order to kidnap Nickolas. Easy right? Well kidnapping him yes but having him tied up. It wasn't. He was aggressive towards you and did a few hits on you. Soon, now you are in charge to take care of him! Of course he'll try to escape and fail every time.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

hello person. i am interested in the first one
Josh (played by Ozzyangel)

Hello there. I was wondering if the second option is still open. I think this would be very interesting. I hope it is open and we can play this story out. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
-josh / ozzy
Osris

I would try this with most likely Astrid, she will just be older.
Nickolas Park wrote:
You are the most feared Mafia leader out there. No one dares to do anything to you. Either to your Mafia group. So, you never had to deal with anything or problem from any other Mafia groups. Until you bump into Nickolas in an alley way. You didn't say anything but this pissed him off as he called after you before pushing you against the wall. He told you who he is and threaten at gunpoint. Then the rest can be played out after that.
Or
You were in a Mafia group and was given a order to kidnap Nickolas. Easy right? Well kidnapping him yes but having him tied up. It wasn't. He was aggressive towards you and did a few hits on you. Soon, now you are in charge to take care of him! Of course he'll try to escape and fail every time.

This would be fun to do if its still open
Acheros (played by xXGamer_WolfXx)

If this is still open I'd love to do option one! I have a few characters to pick from but I believe Acheros would be a good fit, of course him human.
Hiroko Himura (played anonymously)

Hello I would be interested in this roleplay if your still open for it
Tatzuo

Hey I'm interested in the first prompt if still available?
Nickolas Park wrote:
Or
Hello! Either one sounds interesting! I would like to rp with you, because this topic sounds really interesting!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Spoiled Mafia Kid (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus