Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » CATCF: Love at Chocolatier's Sight (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PercyJacksonGuru5061

Has anyone heard of Tim Burton's Charlie & The Chocolate Factory movie? As I'm typing this, it is streaming on Netflix. It is a personal favorite of mine and it inspired me to do this Role Play!

PLOT: Willa Wonka, ( Daughter of Willy Wonka ) is having a friend from school over. She has been eyeballing this guy for a while and has developed a very big crush on him. She keeps it to herself until she tells her dad. Willy is pretty awkward when it comes to interaction with any male his daughter meets. He also comes up with dumb puns and Willa doesn't clearly know why. ( Mainly, what I'm saying is that Willa meets this particular guy from school and Willy tries not to make it awkward & ruin it. )

Looking for someone who would be willing to give this a shot! We will discuss everything, once you're interested! (:
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I would love to try this out! I feel like my character Yukon would fit perfectly.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » CATCF: Love at Chocolatier's Sight (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus