Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Paralyzed girl x nurse. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rainn (played by Osris)

Hello hello!

So I’m going to use my character Rainn as the paralyzed girl in this roleplay. I did get this roleplay from another user @ Nayrulianas_Blessing and this is her roleplay ad.Crash in your arms

And here is the starter I’ll be using! ^^

The female just finished up work, she sighed softly and wiped her face with her hand, she was pretty happy that work was finished, finally. She smiled softly and walked out of her bosses mansion and walked down street to a popular area to call a taxi. She never really passed her driving test so a car for her was out of the question.

She put her arm out to wave out a taxi, that’s when one pulled over to her, she smiled softly and got inside it. “Hello, can you please take me to Lincoln rose rd?” She asked softly and smiled at the man in the front, the guy just nodded and started driving.

The female sighed softly and took her phone out of her skirts pocket and looked through her socials. That’s when she saw a struck of light and BAM, a truck crashed into the taxi, the female was passed out, laying on the seat partly and on also partly on the floor.

After a bit she started to hear sirens, she opened her eyes a little. “O-Ow..” she whispered. She tried to get up onto the seat, but she couldn’t feel her legs, she slowly put her arms on the seat and put her head into her arms, she slowly passed out again from the pain.

On the way to the hospital, she could feel somebody touching her arm, her leg and also her chest. She opened her eyes a little. But slowly closed them again. She was way to weak to do anything.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Paralyzed girl x nurse. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus