Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars 1x1; not romance-focused (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone! As the title states, I am looking for a one-on-one Star Wars roleplay that preferably doesn't focus on romance. (This doesn't mean there can't be any - I'd just prefer that it is not the ultimate focus of the story. I'm looking for character development and an adventure.)

I am 16 years old, so if you're uncomfortable roleplaying with minors or those younger/older than you, I understand. For that same reason, I ask that those 14 years old or younger not roleplay with me.

We may roleplay on RP Repository or Discord, whichever you prefer. I personally would rather use Discord, but I won't be against using RP Repository if you're adamant.

I have several plot ideas. You aren't required to use any of these and I'm interested in hearing of your own. (These ideas are not in any specific order.)

1. "Found Crew" - GCW era. On Nar Shaddaa, Nal Hutta, Tatooine, Coruscant, etc. (planet flexible) our characters meet in perilous circumstances. One has gotten themself in trouble with some local imperials, and are wanted. (Possibly for smuggling, illegal bounty hunting, being a rebel, force-sensitive, etc.) They are being harassed by a patrol of stormtroopers and are about to get into a fight or chase. The other happens to have a rocky relationship with imperials for whatever reason, and assists them in getting away. This leads to both escaping and becoming wanted. Seeing as how they are both wanted by imperials now, they join up with each other as a crew as they figure out how to out-maneuver the Empire and survive.

2. "Misadventure" - Several decades before Clone Wars. Alternatively may be around The Old Republic. Character A & B are Jedi. They may have been master and padawan at one point, friends, or complete strangers. Regardless, they have been assigned together in a mission to a "backwater" planet. But things take a sour turn when they end up finding a Sith holocron. Character A unintentionally activates it, and is overwhelmed by the holocron's dark power. While they rush to the Jedi Council, Character A is still under the influence of the holocron, and continually has desires to learn from it. Character B does the best they can to prevent it long enough until they can reach the Jedi Temple in Coruscant. Surely everything will be okay...?

3. Inquisitor & Force-sensitive character; GCW era. This is a pretty simple premise: Character A is an Inquisitor that hunts Force-sensitives while Character B is a Force-sensitive themself who ends up being discovered and hunted by Character A. You may bring in other characters into this story as wanted.

4. Master & Padawan (Jedi) or Master & Apprentice (Sith) - Character A is the master and Character B is the padawan/apprentice. Pretty open-ended. We may do this is any era barring GCW or any time the Empire is in power.

5. "Betrayal" - Clone Wars Era. Character A & B are bounty hunters or mercenaries (jedi also works but the plot will have to be modified). They've worked together for years and are incredibly close. But there's suddenly a split as the Clone Wars unfolds: Character A supports the Separatists' cause while Character B supports the Republic. They go behind eachother's backs in supporting their respective sides and slowly drift apart, taking fewer and fewer missions together. Eventually, they find themselves on opposite sides on the same mission: Character B makes the first move and catches Character A by surprise, catching them off-guard and injuring them severely as they complete their objective and leave. Character A manages to survive. From there is where the roleplay officially starts.

On Canon & OC or Canon characters only: I'm willing to use a canon character on most of these and would be interested in trying. Simply ask. You are also free to use canon characters.

If you're interested, please message me on here and I'll respond ASAP. Again, you don't have to use any of my ideas; they're just there if you're interested. I'll be interested in almost anything. I'm also not a huge expert in EU/Legends content or any of the shows, so please keep that in mind.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

ShadowFlame2022

Hello! Is this still open?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars 1x1; not romance-focused (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus