Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Doodling your OCS! (fReE)

Hey there! So I've been having art block and been trying to get some practice in, but I don't know what to draw. So I decided to come to this wonderful site full of creative people and ask you guys! By the way, I only do traditional art (pencil and paper).

For some reference of my other works, you can visit this link: https://www.pixilart.com/ali-innit If you want to see other pictures, I can PM you some!

If you would like to have one of your characters drawn, just reply to this topic saying who, maybe a pose, and pick from this list of coloring:

1. pencil rough sketch
2. pencil thick line finish (with or w/o shading)
3. black pen (with or w/o shading)
4. black pen with single color accents (with or w/o shading)
5. colored pencil only
6. black pen and colored pencil

Little disclaimer; I'm not NEARLY as good as some of the other artists on this site, I'm fully self taught and have much less experience. But at least you've got nothing to lose! I'm also learning how to do hands and proportions right now, so please bear with me.

Can't wait to get some requests going! Thank you all! <3
Okay. I would offer my OC Wakumi Aokawa in her true form. Black pen and colored pencil please.
I’d like you to draw Sallie.
Though I’d like to see some examples of what the list offers if you don’t mind
Viki (played by MissLumina)

I would love for Viki to be drawn in colored pencils.
Alidal Topic Starter

AgateTurtle wrote:
Okay. I would offer my OC Wakumi Aokawa in her true form. Black pen and colored pencil please.

Ok great! I'll get started on that right after I get back from school, and should have it to you by tommorow, possibly earlier.
Alidal wrote:
AgateTurtle wrote:

Ok great! I'll get started on that right after I get back from school, and should have it to you by tommorow, possibly earlier.

Okay, thanks. I hope the turtle shell wont be much of a problem.
Alidal Topic Starter

Sallie Olympus wrote:

Sure! But I can't find any sure descriptions of what she looks like. Do you want me to just use that drawing at the bottom of the first page?
Also, I can PM you some reference pictures of the list when I get home. :)
Alidal wrote:
Sallie Olympus wrote:

Sure! But I can't find any sure descriptions of what she looks like. Do you want me to just use that drawing at the bottom of the first page?
Also, I can PM you some reference pictures of the list when I get home. :)

Yeah you can use her picture as reference. I’m not that great with describing appearances.
If it's okay, I was wondering if you could draw Cora please
I need a little bit of art for Sentinel if you wouldn't mind. He may still be an anonymous character, I'll see if I can fix that by the time you see this.
Also, I think Option six would be good(Black pen and colored pencil).
Alidal Topic Starter

Dib2435 wrote:
Sure, I'll start as soon as I finish ragemachine's! Which style of drawing do you want?
Alidal Topic Starter

KingDragon wrote:
I need a little bit of art for Sentinel if you wouldn't mind. He may still be an anonymous character, I'll see if I can fix that by the time you see this.
Ok! I won't be able to do this for a few days, but I just wanted to let you know that I have seen your reply.
Take all the time you need! I really like your artstyle, and I'm confident that no matter how long I wait I'll get some quality work!
Alidal Topic Starter

KingDragon wrote:
Take all the time you need! I really like your artstyle, and I'm confident that no matter how long I wait I'll get some quality work!
Aw, thank you! ^^
Alidal wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Sure, I'll start as soon as I finish ragemachine's! Which style of drawing do you want?

The last one please and thank you so much
Alidal Topic Starter

Viki wrote:
Ok! since you responded second I'll start on yours next! I should have to you before the end of tommorow.
Viki (played by MissLumina)

Alidal wrote:
Viki wrote:
Ok! since you responded second I'll start on yours next! I should have to you before the end of tommorow.

Thank you so much!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Doodling your OCS! (fReE)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus