Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » In love with a killer MxM (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A murder has happened and the witness saw who the murder was and soon ran towards a small shop to call the cops before they could they’re knocked out cold and soon find them selves in a old house with the murder but something in the killers eyes changed which made the witness want to know them even more.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Osris

starwolf wrote:
A murder has happened and the witness saw who the murder was and soon ran towards a small shop to call the cops before they could they’re knocked out cold and soon find them selves in a old house with the murder but something in the killers eyes changed which made the witness want to know them even more.

I can try this
starwolf Topic Starter

Alright ^^ message me so we can figure out the details!
starwolf Topic Starter

Osris wrote:
starwolf wrote:

I can try this
Hi are you still interested in the roleplay?
Theodore Stickypaws (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

hey, i'm pretty interested in this! does the work? :D
starwolf Topic Starter

Yea of course it does!
Theodore Stickypaws (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

starwolf wrote:
Yea of course it does!

oh no Grammarly corrected theo's name :( i meant, does theo work?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » In love with a killer MxM (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus