Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Death's Underworld Club <!!Anyone Can Join!!>

Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

*Ichigo walked out of the kitchen and saw Clementine sobbing. She grabbed a box of tissues and handed them to her.* "Hey, are you alright? ... (whispering) Is it about your brother?" She patted Clementine's hand and looked at her seriously.* "If you'd like, I could let you go see him so you can properly say goodbye. He won't be able to see you though, but he'll be able to sense you. Would you like that?" *A dull violet glow came from her.*
She sighed before saying, “ no thanks, I just need a good cry, I wouldn’t want him getting even more sad. He would flood a garden with his tears” Clementine said, before sniffing a bit

*She nodded sympathetically as her violet aura dimmed.* "Ah, I understand..."
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

Sentinel took his hat and sunglasses off, setting them on the bar. He reached down and gently patted Clementine on the back. He said reassuringly, "If there is anything material you need, I can conjure it for you." He took a bit of the soup, eating slowly, and saying to Ichigo, "Thank you, Ms. Higure."

*Ichigo turned to Sentinel and bowed.* "You're welcome." *She smiled up at Sentinel.

*A small purple raccoon appears out from under the bar and waddles over to Clementine. He than sets his paws on her cheeks and stares at her.* "Jekovah! What have I told you about walking on the bar?" *The coon, paws still on Clementine's cheeks, turned his head towards Ichigo and chittered.* "Oh, fine..." (Ichigo can understand some medium-sized animals.)
“ oh dear! Your so cute! What might your name be!” Clementine asked as she cood over the small racon

*The coon stood on his hind legs, stretched his little arms up as high as he could and chittered proudly. Ichigo chucked and ruffled the fur on top of his head.* "He said his name is Jekovah." *She chittered to him and he scrambled up her arm and perched on her left shoulder. She smiled up at the coon and let him eat some trail mix out of her hand.*

*Ichigo began cleaning off the bar. Once she finished, she began walking to all the tables and collecting all the empty dishes, and setting them in the sink within the back of the kitchen. Seeing as she didnt have any staff other than her receptionist, Ms. Girsha, she began washing and drying the dishes.*
(Big tall lizards welcomed?)

{certainly!}
BugIsTired Topic Starter

((I might be closing this if no one is interested. If interested pm me or simply join in! Have a good day/afternoon/night <3))
(May i join?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Death's Underworld Club <!!Anyone Can Join!!>

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus