- My bare minimum for responses is a paragraph or two. That said, if I go longer, you don't need to mirror length. I just get really wordy, really fast.
- For grammar and language, I don’t expect perfection, but keep it somewhere in the realm of what’s comprehensible.
- My characters are all LGBTQ+ in some way or another, and for romance, I’m generally only comfortable playing them with other LGBTQ+ characters. In non-romantic roleplays, sexuality doesn’t matter as much, but my characters’ sexualities and genders still will shape how they interact with the setting and with characters in it.
- I am comfortable playing out romance, sexual situations, violence, and darker themes, and if the story might veer into that territory, we’ll talk through potential triggers and boundaries to keep.
- I stick to OCs, and I avoid settings with an established canon. (The exception is Earth, either historical or modern.)
- Though I build my OCs from a human base, I’m more than willing to rearrange backstories to fit them into another setting while keeping their personalities as consistent as possible.
Boundaries and Limits
- Leaving scenes/RPs unfinished, due to someone getting uncomfortable, real life rearing its head, or anything else at all.
- Bigotry, both explicit and implicit (racism, religious discrimination, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, ableism)
- Physical illness and injury
- Mental illness
- Abuse situations (physical, emotional, sexual)
- Explicit gore/injuries
- Fade-to-black sex (not comfortable playing this out with minors)
- Character death (only if there’s ghosts or another way to keep that character in-story)
- Harm to children or animals (offscreen/implied only)
- Explicit sex (no pwp)
- Self-harm (offscreen/implied only)
- Suicidal ideation
- (Cis)M x (Cis)F
- Pregnancy and related issues
- Bigotry OOC of any kind
I don't know a lot of Guy Newcombe in terms of history just yet, but I'm excited to see how that unfolds in IC as him, Myron and the rest of Gang Cai run around the Bad Lands! He's a fun character to read with his sort of poor cunning and snarky attitude! His writer is a fun person to joke around with and I would greatly suggest taking up Cal and his Guy as roleplay partners! Creative ideas Wonderful writer - Mejasoulfruit
LittleCal is someone I happened to meet by chance! I commented on his introduction post and he saw a world-building profile of mine he liked, so he messaged me! We've since became fast friends. So, Take that as a word of 'Go get 'em, tiger!' for that person you've been too nervous to message! He has a great sense of humor and I love how he writes his characters. He's also really great in long-form, descriptive and long-term roleplays! If you get the chance, be sure to get to know Cal! Great sense of humor Wonderful writer - Mejasoulfruit
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend LittleCal!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?