- Don't friend me without talking to me, it's weird.
- Very approachable and happy to plot!
- While OOC, I type very casually, this is a stark difference to my roleplay, where I write with more structure.
- I live in North Carolina. Eastern Timezone.
- I'm an Animal Control Officer. Aka puppy police.
- My best/fastest contact is via skype or discord
- I’m married, polyamorous, pansexual, and kinky.
- 18+ players only.
- Expect one reply a week. Sometimes you'll get more (much more!), sometimes it'll take longer, all depends on what's going on in the world.
- I'm happy to roleplay here or elsewhere, it doesn't matter to me. Discord is great.
- I write in 3rd person past tense. Imperfectly, because I'm only human, but I try.
- Literate, paragraph roleplay only. I'm happy to post anywhere between 1-6. Quality over quantity.
- I won't fuss if you ghost me, or want to end the roleplay. It happens, I've done both. Not a big deal.
- I mirror the effort and length of posts from my partners, but I will get bored very quickly if it's evident that I'm more invested than you are.
- I prefer darker characters, mine tend to have a lot of depth and are rarely 'bubbly' types. Broody is more my thing, twisted pasts, and inner turmoil even if they come off as bright and happy at first. Warm and fuzzy does not live here. But that's not to say that they're evil, usually quite the opposite, just lots of issues.
- Smut is fun, and I quite enjoy it, but it's boring if it's the only thing that's going on. I like dysfunctional relationships, unhealthy dynamics, unlikely pairings, enemies, etc. If they hate one another at first or are at war or something, even better.
--I do not fade to black often, usually only for characters with an ongoing, established roleplay.
--The slow burn is a lot of fun. That being said, I don't want to play an eternally platonic pairing.
- I'm extremely open-minded. You have no idea. Try me.
- As far as genre goes, I will play a lot of things. Usually, I enjoy at least some addition of either magic, SciFi, fantasy, etc.
--The time period isn't important to me, but I tend to favor (in time order): ancient Greek type settings, medieval, modern, and future/space.
- I primarily play MxM. LGBT+ friendly.
-- I don't connect well with 'femboy' type appearances.
- I curse. Most of my characters will curse.
- Combat/sparing with other played characters just isn't my thing. I can be quite descriptive and passionate, but I do not wish to painstakingly spar blow by blow.
Here's my F-List (NSFW)
- Some profiles appear more detailed than others, that doesn't mean the characters themselves are less developed.
- Most of them are flexible (to a point) on time period, as I find these details aren't often all that important to 1x1 rp.
- Often are some kind of switch, but will have their personal preferences. I have no chars that 100% dom/top or sub/bottom.
Every character Murder makes tends to be this succulent piece of tangible meat that I am desperate to sink my needy-bitch teeth into and Anafiel is no different. (Except, maybe a bit more meat thanks to his build). Ana is a wonderful character; joking, thought-provoking and really just a warm-hearted center. While he might be infuriating at times since he is unabashedly a tease with a grin, he is a treasure to behold. I consider myself incredibly lucky to be able to write with him as I do. - Demilicious
I love watching Murder when she gets on a writing streak. Her replies are quick and witty. There is understanding in her writing and each reply has been thought out entirely. Her characters are filled with so much personality and personal depth. I have not written with her as much as I would like to but perhaps that will change in the future. Creative ideas Long-term partner - Krispythekritter
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend Murder!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?