Time and the hour runs through the roughest day."
- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 1.3
Important: My male characters are anonymous(the few I have). The reason for that is some people's requirements for male characters to be played by males only. (???)
You wouldn't know that I'm a female through my male characters.
- I work full-time and I'm a workaholic. My job is incredibly demanding and requires a lot of creativity. Sometimes I work up until 4 AM. Please, be patient with me. By the end of the day, I'm exhausted and my mind needs to recharge for new ideas.
- When having free time, I'm working on personal projects and I also have other things to attend to, so be patient with me.
- My main genre is dark medieval fantasy. I'll never stop loving it. However, I've been part of great stories of different genres, so I'm comfortable pretty much with every setting.
- I have around 13 years of RP experience, which includes DMing, world-building, moderating forum with over 100 members. That's in the past and now I'm wondering how the hell did I manage to do these things.
- Years ago I stopped focusing on my own personal feelings towards the roleplays I was in. Focusing on that quickly became boring. What I love is to entertain my partners, see their characters' reactions and write for the sake of the story. I try to be as impersonal as possible. That doesn't mean that I don't love my characters or I didn't put an effort into them. Quite the opposite, but they will never be the most important thing in a roleplay for me.
- English is not my native language. Bear with me, I do my best.
My longest RP on RPR is almost three years.
My longest RP ever - 4 years.
If you're interested in my visible characters, feel free to PM me.
Have fun and take it easy!
A character who caught my eye with their uniqueness. I look forward to reading and finding out more about them through The Glass Green. Creative ideas - Falyn
OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I haven't gave this woman kudos! She is totally awesome! I love her so much! Her writing style to her ideas of what to come up next. If you are patient, she will not disappoint you at all. Just because of her, I am writing a novel based off an rp we are doing right now. I really love her a lot and I can't express my gratefulness towards her for taking a chance to rp with me. Everytime she replies makes me all giddy inside! I love her so much! - UsagiSmith
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend Noxx!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?