I'm an ooold rper who'll honestly do just about any genre so long as it's something I have some knowledge of. (So fandoms are mostly out for me, i'm too old and hipster to know what "the kids" are into lol)
Genres I love:
- Modern fantasy/Urban fantasy
- Medieval fantasy (Thinkg D&D)
- Low fantasy
- High fantasy
- Just about anything with fantasy or supernatural elements
- Sci fi (think star trek more than hard science)
I'm well over 18, I swear rather a lot (as do my characters) and my post lengths vary.
I'm generally about, though my timezone is GMT so be aware I might be asleep when you're awake.
I predominantly play MALE characters. I don't have many female characters and seldom feel much desire to play them so sorry! I won't "make a female" for you to play against.
Wanna rp? Drop me a message and we'll talk.
Rps currently ongoing:
I like to only have 1 or 2 rps with any character, otherwise I get really confused.
- Asher - Vampire vlogger, charity worker, activist - 0
- Eddie - Gay, Glaswegian werewolf, ex cop turned PI - 0
- Jay - Loser bartender and wannabe musician with a dark past. - 0
- Mages - Aydin - Germaphobic welsh Warlock - 0
- Mages - Lysander - Shaman librarian - 0
- Mages- Jones - Spy, informant, warlock, liar. - 0
- Medieval - Thanasios - Death priest - 1 ongoing
- Medieval - Olamir - Good hearted half orc Druid - 0
- Mitchell - - Surly vampire cop - 1
- Perry - Moronic gay teenage monster - 1
- Nathair - Flamboyant extroverted teenaged Naga - 0
- Other vampires - Ben - Psychopath, vampire, hockey player - 0
- Other vampires - Eoin - Broken, blind, vampire kid - 0
- Other vampires - Rune - Vampire, vigilante, thrill seeker - 0
I have other characters as well, just no bio slots available. I periodically do a shuffle.
Also available for rp:
- Gwyn - Modern fantasy ghost story
- Fahrde - Sci fi spider guy
- Jason - Mutant/gifted DJ
- Elias - time traveller who periodically ceases to exist.
- Ronan - Modern fantasy Selkie boy
Purple Monkfish is a Great RPer, they fill their posts with detail and their characters have great depth. I never feel like I have to carry the RP by myself and it's extremely refreshing. I had stages of not messaging an Monkfish was so great and understanding, they are all the things you could hope for in a RP partner. - VenatorNocturnus
We have only just started our role-play together. I have to say, despite that, I love our rp. It is fun and exciting. If you get the chance you should really find time to rp with them. You will not be disappointed! - Animewithin
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend Purple_monkfish!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?