Here to get away from the reality and travel into the world of roleplay. ♥️
You can call me Blue.
What I roleplay?
Roles: Female x Male | Female x Female | Male x Female x Male | Female x Male+
Genres: Romance | Drama | Fairy Tales x Reality Mashup | Fantasy | Horror | Humor | Mystery | Mythology (Just Greek Mythology) | Realistic Fiction | Suspense | Thriller | Supernatural (Werewolfs and Vampires only) | Adventure.
What I am mostly into;
- Romance: I prefer all of my roleplay to consist of romance. I am okay with all age of romance whether its plot of early age, high school age or arranged marriage types. I mostly do highschool roleplays and office colleagues. Although I do have interest towards the marriage life roleplay there are fewer times I have done it.
- Fantasy: I prefer Magical fantasy, mostly into Harry Potter themes. I have tried HP with the casual in-film character and also with OC characters with the age of during the Trio Era as well as Early (Marauders) Era. I am interested in a HP with a mature twist which I have never tried before.
- Horror: For horror I have few personal (deep) plots I mostly do. And beside those I prefer haunted house types.
- Mythology: Percy Jackson is what introduced me to Mythology so I do prefer Percy Jackson and any casual Greek Mythology. I prefer playing characters like Poseidon, Aphrodite and Eros.
- Realistic Fiction: Like everything I mentioned in romance, I am open to any of the real fiction plots. I am also very good at making up realistic fiction plots on the spot so feel free to come and discuss with me if interested. I am also up for playing into groups like a High School or reality show. I am recently been interested in Love Island Show and Big Brother Show. So hmu with groups as well.
Supernatural: I prefer roleplay consisting of werewolf and vampires nothing else. Also I am up for twilight. I am also interested in playing in supernatural groups.
More would be updated but for now, this is it! ♡
Shades of Blue is quite a good, articulate writer, and is nice to talk OOC with. Her RP posts are well-structured and flows nicely, leaving a lot to work with for replies! The RP with Shades of Blue is one that brings a smile to my face when I see a new reply! If you get a chance to write with Blue, you will be glad you did! Wonderful writer Drives the plot forward - Rogue-Scribe
Rose is such a lovely character to RP with! Each post Rose makes takes the story along and makes me want to get a reply written and sent back as soon as possible. The writer really has a way of articulating the scene with their words! Creative ideas Wonderful writer - Rogue-Scribe
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend ShadesOfBlue!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?