Lucy | bi | Ravenclaw | INFJ | Capricorn
I'm Lucy. I'm from central Europe so that's CET time zone if anyone is wondering. Despite English not being my mother tongue, I'm fairly good at it, if I may say so myself. I'm even currently attending a university to become an English teacher. How exciting!
I like to think of myself as a nice and friendly person. I'm very patient and understanding. I won't pester you about slow replies and if you have to ghost me, oh well... I will wonder what happened, but at the end of the day, I'll be fine, we all have to do certain things for our own mental health. If that is what you need, then so be it.
I've been roleplaying for about 5 years now, writing for a bit longer too. My roleplaying style has evolved a lot over the years. I've developed some preferences and I tend to be a bit picky when it comes to choosing fellow roleplayers. I won't roleplay with someone who I don't feel like we would be a good fit. It's nothing personal, I just want to enjoy the rp as best as I can and certain things just don't work for me. Please accept this. In any case, I'm sure there are many other roleplayers here who would be glad to rp with you in case I don't.
My current rp status as of 22-03-2020: quarantine time; a lot of schoolwork but procrastinating on here
Some rules to follow if you want to rp with me:
- I use a third person POV, past tense, but I don't mind which one you use.
- If you write one liners, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. Paragraphs are a must for me. I can try with one as long as there is enough for me to work with, but I usually go for, on average, 2-4. Of course, the number can be lower if there is a conversation or so going on. That's understandable. Or if your muse is lower and you feel like you can't write that much in a response, don't worry, it's fine, it happens.
- Romance is my favourite thing. It will be included in all of my roleplays. I just love it and any kind, be it m/f, m/m or f/f or whatever. I don't consider romance to be a genre, because I always want more out of roleplay as well. It needs to have some plot. My favourite genres are fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural, medieval, well, a whole lot. I can do pretty much anything except horror as long as the plot idea catches my eye.
- I prefer roleplays with humanoid characters. Sorry.
- If you saw my characters, you might have noticed that a lot of them are male. There is a simple explanation. I don't mind roleplaying any genders but as I mentioned, I'm picky about the people whom I roleplay with and more often than not, the other person ends up rping with a female character and well, I just ended up with most of my characters male. As simple as that.
- I have several characters made but I can always make a new one. Some have been created for a specific roleplay, but I can always tweak them a little bit.
- I'm fine with swearing, violence, gore. I'm not comfortable with smut and anything explicit, however. This will not change. Please, let me know of your preferences or possible triggers.
- Please, try to write in a proper grammar. I understand typos and so, but put a little effort into it. I make mistakes too, but I try to limit them as much as I can.
- I'm a very slow roleplayer. My muse can up and go any time, but despite that, I'm still a slow replier. I usually reply at least twice a week, it all depends on my mood honestly. Another factor in that is my real life. I'm sometimes too tired to write after spending the whole day at uni. My school work gets in the way too, but as I said, I try to reply at least twice a week.
- Fandom roleplays I can do. It all depends on my knowledge of that certain fandom.
Sadly our RP didn't last long, Low muse and anxiety always hit at the worst of times, But Wixiany is a joy ti write with and so kind OOC! I really do recommend writing/plotting with them, And maybe when my muse is higher and I can handle more long-term RPs we can get another one going! -
I like this gal a lot, she's great to talk to OOC and she's can write a lot, like I can, which I love, because I love all that detail! Mainly, though, she's a nice person, and that's what means the most. We haven't RPed yet but she sure can write and I'm glad to have Wixiany as one of my OOC chat buddies. You won't be disappointed! - Abigail_Austin
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend Wixiany!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?