🌺 emily - 28 yrs - female - est - taken 🌺
Welcome to my profile! Please take a moment to read my rules and peruse through my characters. I keep my "incomplete" character profiles private but I do have some spares that are available to roleplay with given the right circumstances. I've been roleplaying for ...quite a long time (at this point, I'm not sure how long) and have dappled in a bit of everything. I began my roleplay "career" playing ferals and have moved on to humans and supernaturals. I tend to gravitate towards modern and sci-fi themes but am open to playing anything depending on the situation.
I will NOT pair my characters without plots and many, many hours of deliberation. I do this to avoid unnecessary OOC drama and for my own comfort. Please respect this decision. If you cannot, I will not roleplay with you.
1. I will not roleplay with people or characters under 18 years of age.
2. I will not roleplay with canon characters or characters taken from shows/books/tv.
3. Please respect the fact that I work and cannot devote a lot of time to posting back and forth, but that does not mean that I'm not invested. Sometimes I will forget that I have a post that I need to do, so if it's been more than a week please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
4. I love plotting and talking about my characters with people, and enjoy when people do the same in return. It makes me feel like people are enjoying themselves. If it bothers you, please just let me know!
5. I really genuinely dislike meet-and-greet roleplays. I would much rather think up some weird, interesting way for characters to meet and/or skip that part completely to get onto more interesting roleplays.
6. If I tell you that I don't feel like my character wouldn't do something/wouldn't be interested in something, please respect my decision and my knowledge of my character. I'm not doing it maliciously.
Emily is my level head and support when things go south. She accepts me as I am and is eerily patient when I get obnoxiously excited about things. My little monster also loves her to pieces. An amazing writer who I feel lucky to be able to interact with on the regular. The other half of my Kimly. - Tiufel
It's been a hot minute since I gave Emily kudos, but it's worth doing again by virtue of the fact that she just continues to be awesome. Despite all the work that real life has heaped upon her, she continues to give freely her time to staff my guild and to roleplay as she's able. It's as impressive as it is admirable. When I've been lucky enough to get RP with her, I've been graced with nuanced characters possessed of a depth that breathes life into them. - Auberon
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend emily!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?