I'm totally open to starting new roleplays, so feel free to pm me if you're interested. (Sorry I'm too shy to initiate anything myself, rip ;_;) I haven't done this in a while; been roleplaying on and off since I was maybe 11 or 12 but as it stands I might be a little rusty these days. Just be patient with me while I get accustomed to it again
- Fantasy and/or historical rp. If it's a historical-type fantasy setting, even better!
- Possibly romance. (I wouldn't have made a shameless flirt like Marlowe if I was totally opposed to writing romance, haha.) I guess with romance I'd prefer either a fairly short rp, or having other things going on in the plot if it's more long-term.
- Found family dynamics(!!)
- Adventures! I like playing the support-type roles (healers, bards, or just That Dude who follows the hero around, whatever), so if your character is looking for accompaniment on their travels, I might just have their guy.
- Sci-fi/futuristic stuff
- Smut (fade-to-black is fine)
- High school rp. School rp in general really isn't my thing & I don't care for playing really young characters.
- Anything super dark/edgy or involving extreme gore. I like to keep it lighthearted and fun.
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend suzixspectrum!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?