- Low Fantasy
- High Fantasy
- Slice of Life
- Modern Life
- Original Characters
- I'm open to trying anything; those listed above are what I have the most experience with.
- I have not tried fandom RP.
Writing Style & Preferences
- 3rd Person Narrative
- Multiple paragraphs, but I'm happy to adapt to my partner and the situation itself.
- I try to write in a clear functional style to be more easily understood but I am not beyond the occasional (or frequent) spelling and grammar error.
- I do not mind waiting for days for the next post! Life happens - that's fine. My preference is for daily posting but I'm not likely to drop an RP soley because of pace.
- A short encounter or a long elaborate plot; both are great.
- Sexual, violent, dark, or offensive things happening in a story is fine - but I don't fancy sexual or gory details:
- Fade-to-black or tastefully reserved descriptions of story-relevant moments only for sexual scenes. No smut or RP where sex is the focus I'm afraid.
- I don't mind maiming, grievous injury, or even death in a story, but prefer descriptions not to revel in nauseating details beyond the minimum needed to express appropriate gravitas.
- Some of my characters are admittedly born from my aspects, but they are not me. They may act in ways that you dislike - and your characters may do the same for me! It's never personal
- I am open to discussing story direction with you out of character, but please never take anything that happens between our characters to be reflective of our out-of-character friendship, positive or negative!
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend zarry!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?