Group Toolbar Menu

Forums » Beverages » A Good Cup of Coffee

Really simple, but this is a a recipe that requires a single serve Coffee Maker such as a Keurig, because I had to stop drinking pots upon pots of coffee. >.>;

What you'll need is (aside from that coffee machine~):
  • KahlĂșa Original Coffee Grounds
  • Amarula Liqueur
  • French Vanilla Cream (I use International's)

Make yourself a cup of coffee, you don't need to brew it strong, but you are welcome to if you like, add a dash of Amarula, and a dash of French Vanilla cream, give it a swirl with your handy dandy trusty coffee spoon and enjoy~! <3

It is the smoothest specialty coffee I've ever had and it was totally random, and probably not the best pairing to go with my marinara pasta lunch, but I'll try anything once!

:D

Remove this ad

Sounds good! I like to think I have good taste in coffee, but really I'll drink almost anything. X,D
Still, I like a good chocolate coffee- if it's a really smooth roast, you don't even need cream. Just chocolate syrup 0v0 If it's a pretty bitter roast, or a flat-and-tart instant, you can just add some chocolate syrup (don't be shy with the chocolate syrup! ;D) and a good amount of milk or cream. I prefer this delicious concoction cold. >3>
Ohhh... chocolate coffee! I have been getting these Swiss-chocolate coffee beans and they make a lovely velvety cup in my DeLoinghi.

As for the original coffee here ... I find those creamers way too sweet.
Have you tried using a little sweetened condensed milk? I think it works like a charm, if you don't add sugar. :)

Moderators: Banshee JayBird