Planet Name: Hoka'ato

Habitability scale: Type I

Atmosphere: Similar to Earth’s

Radiation: Minimal

Soil conditions: Largely covered in permafrost

Gravity: Similar to Earth’s

Weather: Cold, with fairly frequent snowfall

Governance Type: Strict

Other Notes: A small, mountainous planet, its abundance of natural hotsprings, quaint towns, and unique wildlife makes it a fairly popular tourist destination. Its culture is a mix of East meets West; though Terrans aren't the sole populace, those of Asian and European descent clearly inspired the architecture. 'Authentic' Japanese onsen ryokans (hotspring inns) can be found here, and icefishing is popular, as well as other winter activities- Terran and alien alike.
This mine.
Delete this.

Star Name: SRD794

Planet Name: Ishta

Habitability Scale: Type I

Atmosphere: Higher in nitrogen

Radiation: Minimal

Soil conditions: Fertile

Gravity: Less than earth

Weather: Fair, with the occasional large storm

Governance Type: Roughly tribal, starting to integrate more modern technology/ideals into their society

Other Notes: A small, secluded planet on the outer rim, its people, the hsik, once harnessed the natural gasses of Ishta with their technological innovations. However, generations ago, an unknown cataclysm happened that knocked them back to archaic times.

The cities of Ishta are largely ruins of their formal selves; large vines grow amongst the old stone buildings, decayed but still used. What were once proud factories and office buildings have now been turned into temples and meditation halls, museums are revered as mysterious relics of a forgotten past, and any remaining working technology on the planet is avoided by Ishta's native peoples out of fear.
delete this
delete this
Delete this.

Moderators: jamerson Julio