Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern-Day Supernatural Shenanigans (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ivy and Kass (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Sooo I made a new character (well, two actually but they go together) and, as usual for me, this means I really want to use them in some RPs.
The general idea is that Ivy is a reckless kid who looks for supernatural beings, and wants to solve their problems. Her best friend/sidekick Kass is a mellow ghost that usually hangs out in a plushie but also borrows Ivy's body from time to time.
With that being said, I'm open to letting these two meet any characters you might want to throw at them. Supernatural beings of any kind, good bad or neutral? Of course! Regular humans? Sure! Could be those with similar interests, those who are oblivious to the supernatural world, kids at school, concerned adults, random bystanders, or anything in-between!
Only real stipulation is that this would be set in the modern day (or something like it), just with the twist of supernatural beings existing everywhere (though still relatively unknown (or unbelieved-in) to most humans.)
So yeah, like I said, any character you think could work, you can throw 'em at me! Once I know a bit about what kind of characters these kids will be facing, then we can work out a plot! A few possible ideas to go off of, though...
-Your character is just some random human (perhaps one of Ivy's classmates) who accidentally gets roped into some supernatural business.
-Your character is being haunted and asks for Ivy's help.
-Your character is a supernatural being who asks for Ivy's help.
-Your character is a supernatural being who Ivy and Kass just stumble upon (maybe because they heard rumours circulating and went to investigate, or maybe because the duo was just minding their own business and your character showed up.)
-Your character is also interested in supernatural beings, and partners up with the duo (reluctantly, eagerly, whatever works. Possibility for a mentor and apprentice kind of friendship?)
I will add more ideas if I think of them, and I am always open to suggestions as well.
The RP can be short or long-term, depending on how things go and how we feel about it.
Hope this interests some people! Please send me a private message if you'd like to plan an RP, and let me know what character(s) you'd be using and any ideas you may have! :D
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Hey so I have a character idea for this roleplay. And I wanted to know if this rp is still open!
Ivy and Kass (played by Ultimate.Gaymer) Topic Starter

draineddolly wrote:
Hey so I have a character idea for this roleplay. And I wanted to know if this rp is stillopen!
It's still open. But please PM me about your idea instead of posting here. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern-Day Supernatural Shenanigans (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus