Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rp and fun! | Historic + Royal (and mayb (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

original.gif

Hey everybody! Here I am with a new forum!
So lately I really wanted to do a historic rp, preferbly set in Regency era/Victorian era slightly lateer or slightly earlier we can discuss that.
I was thinking something with royalty, princes and princesses, kings and queens. But the life of the more common people would also be very interesting. Romance is optional, but not necessary. I might make a new character for this rp.Let's make a plot together, I would love too know what you come up with!

Rules

~ I'd prefer you too write in paragraphs, mainly because I want to explore this genre a lot and I really want to work with lots of details to challenge myself!
~ No smut/erotica or sexual things, I don't want to rp this.
~No metagaming/ powerplay/ godmodding
~ ii try my best too respond as much as i can however, i am buisy with school and my mental health can seriously effect how much i respond. I try too respond at least once a week or once a two weeks.
~please no fantasy creatures

All these rules, are too keep the fun!

About me!
Pbay.gif
Bit more about my roleplay style:
I usually write a couple of small paragraphs, or less but bigger paragraphs more when I like the rp a lot
I usually write in third person.
I am LGBTQ+ friendly! Some of my characters are also LGBTQ+.

Are you still here and wanna rp! Or you want to discuss some things or want to ask some questions? Feel free to pm or too comment down below, I am sure we can try to work things out.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Yuepvr

Hey are you still open for rp? I want to test out a character, and I feel like this would be a good opportunity.
this seems actually really interesting
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:
this seems actually really interesting

Send me a pm

bump! Back open!
Can this include mythical creatures or is this just normal humans?

7654melody7654 wrote:
Can this include mythical creatures or is this just normal humans?

Preferably humans but it depends on what mythical creatures
Just a cottage core slightly medivel looking crow hybrid

7654melody7654 wrote:
Just a cottage core slightly medivel looking crow hybrid

Can u give a link too their profile?
Would this work

Clementine wrote:
Would this work

No sorry

update: changed some things

Still looking

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rp and fun! | Historic + Royal (and mayb (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus